Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just made the following awesome aftermarket additions to my 4-door Gray 2.7L Badlands MIC Lux Sasquatch Bronco:

(1) Baja Designs Amber Squadron SAE/S2 Fog Pocket Light Kit- https://new.bajadesigns.com/product...t-fog-pocket-light-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/

(2) Pedal Commander- https://pedalcommander.com/products...co-2021-2-3l-2-7l?_pos=2&_sid=44a37f325&_ss=r

The BD Fog Lights are so awesome and makes the Badlands look even more BADASS!

The Pedal Commander is a game changer and really opens up the pedal response on the 2.7L Twin Turbo! It is a must purchase if you are interested in making the most of your Bronco on road and off road driving experience! https://pedalcommander.com/products...co-2021-2-3l-2-7l?_pos=2&_sid=44a37f325&_ss=r

#badlands #bajadesigns # pedalcommander

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2818.jpeg

IMG_2819.jpeg

IMG_2820.jpeg

IMG_2821.jpeg
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just made the following awesome aftermarket additions to my 4-door Gray 2.7L Badlands MIC Lux Sasquatch Bronco:

(1) Baja Designs Amber Squadron SAE/S2 Fog Pocket Light Kit- https://new.bajadesigns.com/product...t-fog-pocket-light-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/

(2) Pedal Commander- https://pedalcommander.com/products...co-2021-2-3l-2-7l?_pos=2&_sid=44a37f325&_ss=r

The BD Fog Lights are so awesome and makes the Badlands look even more BADASS!

The Pedal Commander is a game changer and really opens up the pedal response on the 2.7L Twin Turbo! It is a must purchase if you are interested in making the most of your Bronco on road and off road driving experience! https://pedalcommander.com/products...co-2021-2-3l-2-7l?_pos=2&_sid=44a37f325&_ss=r

#badlands #bajadesigns # pedalcommander

Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7L AWESOME After Market Additions IMG_2821

I’d that the stock location for the license plate? It seems like that is right in the yellow area for blocking stuff in the grill.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d that the stock location for the license plate? It seems like that is right in the yellow area for blocking stuff in the grill.
Speaking of yellow... Are those lights amber or yellow? Look more yellow in the picture than amber.

tenor.gif

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes and may people are not a fan as they drill the front to attach. There are sever aftermarket solutions. the ACC sensor is right below the license plate

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and may people are not a fan as they drill the front to attach. There are sever aftermarket solutions. the ACC sensor is right below the license plate
I was already going to get a relocation bracket for my Bronco but I was more concerned with the airflow. I was looking for bumper light bars but the diagram showed that area being yellow for blocking airflow. Seems weird that is where they would put the plate then.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of yellow... Are those lights amber or yellow? Look more yellow in the picture than amber.

Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7L AWESOME After Market Additions tenor
amber per spec of Baja Designs.

OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the yellow area and where is this defined? I would to point my dealer to the error in mounting the license plate in this area if Ford recommends against it.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the yellow area and where is this defined? I would to point my dealer to the error in mounting the license plate in this area if Ford recommends against it.
There has been a graphic of the grill area posted about spots where the air flow is needed. I don’t have the picture saved but I’m sure someone does.

OP
OP
kbobber

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was already going to get a relocation bracket for my Bronco but I was more concerned with the airflow. I was looking for bumper light bars but the diagram showed that area being yellow for blocking airflow. Seems weird that is where they would put the plate then.
Where did you find this diagram? I don’t see it in the manual.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't some good 3M tape suffice? Not the most theft proof of course, but I wouldn't want to drill.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is the PC worth it? Contemplating ordering.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn't some good 3M tape suffice? Not the most theft proof of course, but I wouldn't want to drill.
The drilling is into the body color plastic part of the front end. There are dimples created at the factory for where the two holes are to be drilled. In my opinion, the concern over drilling these two holes is a big nothing.