Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the black beauty rings make such a huge impact on the overall look of this. It is at the top of my list of things to do when mine comes in (in production).
Really happy with how they turned out. Such an easy process since you don't have to remove the entire rim and they come off easily.
Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really happy with how they turned out. Such an easy process since you don't have to remove the entire rim and they come off easily.
I want to black out logos and front grille as well. I eager to get started to say the least. LOL

SheaItAintSo3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to black out logos and front grille as well. I eager to get started to say the least. LOL
Ha! Already started the process. Will send pics when its complete.

Sticker Fab Letter Overlays - https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...cts/bronco-grille-letter-overlays-2021-bronco

Black Bucking Bronco - https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m2dz-7842528-b.html

Black Bronco Script - https://www.etsy.com/listing/118750...BHcWyZ6e7i&eaid=10517746965&x_eaid=0e56fd7103

ADAWG

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Dakota, 2006 Harley ElectraGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
D9B63EBA-75B1-4E09-96BF-E3D1374CFEBC.jpeg

Finally found a real life photo of my exact build and I’m pumped! Carbonized gray 2dr base 2.3L manual + aux switch bar. Maybe someone else has been looking for this!
My exact build! Expecting delivery in a week or so! Hope you’ve got yours and enjoying it!

Dudley

Base
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Harley Softail, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s almost paddling season, even with 3ft of snow coming in this week. First road test with the Old Town Solo… puttin those trail sights to use 👌
2B36DD38-5BA9-4A2B-B638-2EA5F5ADA307.jpeg
CB9C4A48-4149-4CBB-81B1-23B6729E498B.jpeg
44AAE050-6809-4D83-822D-58FE5BFA6F25.jpeg
CA161DAE-7D9A-4E0A-9735-FD787F90C0ED.jpeg
345F7575-D5F1-4F9C-BEC4-B029E79F572A.jpeg
I have a CG basesqatch ordered and was looking at this canoe on Monday thinking it would look good on the bronco. Thanks for posting! How did it ride?

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a CG basesqatch ordered and was looking at this canoe on Monday thinking it would look good on the bronco. Thanks for posting! How did it ride?
In short, it drives OK. If it was a nice summer cruise to and from on paved roads with low winds, under 100km/h driving speed, you’d be well off with only the fore and aft straps.

I’ve previously always ran a centre strap, to help cinch the boat down, however the frameless window design doesn’t allow it on these rigs… I was a tad skeptical about taking it on a long drive without knowing how it’ll act.

On the Hwy with 80km/h crosswinds, the boat seemed to push side to side about a foot, kinda like a wind vane. A centre strap would help a ton to keep solid pressure on the foam gunwale blocks.. There are no rock rails on the Base, so I’m thinking of utilizing the rear most mounting points and fabbing up a small D ring that I can run a centre strap over the boat and tie off to (placed just in front of the rear flare, but behind the door). I think this revision will be perfect for 95% of conditions

I really don’t want to run a roof rack on the hardtop… all of this would be a non issue if you have some crossbars to strap with. I am going to attempt to do the same D-Ring thing with the OEM rock rails whenever the Badlands shows up… I mentioned to @IAG Performance about selling the Rockrail clamp as independent/standalone parts for those who want to weld on custom parts, hopefully this can happen before I attempt some manual bends 😜

PS. Nice taste in Boats and Broncos. An Old Town Discovery Solo Sportsman 119, yea? It’s a real fun little boat.

Last edited:

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

moab_b2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Already posted my 4dr soft top, but found my 2 door hard top brother while shopping today in American Fork. Good looking trucks for sure.
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 20220416_143802

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my new baby last Friday, 4/15. I am loving it.

IMG-1743.jpg

IMG-1744.jpg

IMG-1745.jpg

Sponsored

Wishlist

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers, Ford F360 SD, ordered a 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20210820_133658.jpg

2 Door Base Sasquatch, 2.7
Reserved 7/13/2020
Ordered 1/20/2021
Blend 6/19/2021
Delivered 8/4/2021
Dealer Geweke Ford, Yuba City CA
Paid MSRP, no drama

Been lurking here for about 18 months. Decided it was about time I contribute. The Bronco now has about 550 miles on it. No issues. No trails yet, the Sierra Nevada mountains are on fire.

I don't want to hit any real trails until I get some skid plates and rocker protection. Speaking of that my Bronco spent the last 3 days at MetalCloak's shop. They did a full scan and measuring session. There was a 4 door base there getting scanned too. They said they have a 4 door Badlands on order. I talked to the engineers and we discussed, skids, sliders, lifts, and manual disconnects. I don't know what if any of those will be produced for sale, but I hope all of them. I don't have an instagram account, but they said my Bronco is on their instagram. https://www.instagram.com/metalcloak/ you can see the four door on the webpage.
Anyway @Metalcloak is a sponsor of this site, and I'm hoping they build for the bronco like they do Jeep.
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 20210820_133658

2 Door Base Sasquatch, 2.7
Reserved 7/13/2020
Ordered 1/20/2021
Blend 6/19/2021
Delivered 8/4/2021
Dealer Geweke Ford, Yuba City CA
Paid MSRP, no drama

Been lurking here for about 18 months. Decided it was about time I contribute. The Bronco now has about 550 miles on it. No issues. No trails yet, the Sierra Nevada mountains are on fire.

I don't want to hit any real trails until I get some skid plates and rocker protection. Speaking of that my Bronco spent the last 3 days at MetalCloak's shop. They did a full scan and measuring session. There was a 4 door base there getting scanned too. They said they have a 4 door Badlands on order. I talked to the engineers and we discussed, skids, sliders, lifts, and manual disconnects. I don't know what if any of those will be produced for sale, but I hope all of them. I don't have an instagram account, but they said my Bronco is on their instagram. https://www.instagram.com/metalcloak/ you can see the four door on the webpage.
Anyway @Metalcloak is a sponsor of this site, and I'm hoping they build for the bronco like they do Jeep.
I follow Metalcloak on IG we have 2 Wranglers equipped with their stuff so I grabbed a screenshot of your beautiful Bronco for you
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club Screenshot_20220421-214704_Instagram

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes My order was through RSM, They called me Saturday morning to let me know it had arrived and was in prep. I had only received a notification that it had shipped about a week and a half ago. They had three deliver this weekend. it's crazy out there, There were several people asking if they could buy it while we sat there waiting for the finance department.

I also talked to a couple, that said they have a contact within the dealership that calls them anytime a Bronco shows up so they come down to see if the order either falls through or cancels to see if they can try and buy it.

There is a Red, 2 dr, Big bend, SAS demo model on the lot right now for sale, asking 5k over sticker .
I paid MSRP with a price reduction incentive that they applied, due to just buying another Ford a month ago. Make sure you carefully Inspect before taking. I found some damage to the passenger Door panel at the side netting, that they will need to fix once the part becomes available

Good luck
Thanks so much for the rundown on your experience! And Yeah, I have had a really good experience thus far at RSM. I was guaranteed MSRP long ago. Talked to the GM today (amazing guy!) and he assured me all was moving along for my Bronco, and I'm still on track to receive it early next month! (Received Bronco Baby pic this am). build date was actually 1/14.
Also, I've printed out the checklist inspection sheet, and also penciled in your call outs on what to look for (especially after 4+ months on Ice Mtn)!
I thought I saw somewhere there was some sort of "Price protection" as I had a reservation and original order from 2020? Also, were there any sort of Ford Pass Rewards Points that are awarded at time of purchase that can be applied towards any future Ford Parts accessories, etc?
I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row to ensure I'm not leaving anything on the table or if I've forgotten anything I should be asking the dealership about?

Again, thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on your bronco!!

Last edited:

JKommuter

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I follow Metalcloak on IG we have 2 Wranglers equipped with their stuff so I grabbed a screenshot of your beautiful Bronco for you
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 66086FC8-C021-4B0F-BFFC-7BB7A8E44900
Thank you sir. Now can you prompt them to complete the 2 door skids?

Wishlist

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers, Ford F360 SD, ordered a 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs