First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once you slide the entire seat back into position, you just push the vertical portion of the seat back and it will lock into place. It will go to where you had it originally set. You don't need to touch any levers when putting the seat back into position.

It feels disconnected because the upper release latch hasn't snapped back into place. Putting the vertical portion of the seat back will re-latch it.

I hope that makes sense.
Roger123 - funny I should get your post right now. I just brought to Dealer, dropped for over night troubleshooting. They called and said there's nothing wrong - stated the same process you just mentioned here...LOLOLOL picking it up now 👍👍 I REALLY appreciate you and others reaching out when someone has a question. Thank you! 🤜🤛
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Roger123 - funny I should get your post right now. I just brought to Dealer, dropped for over night troubleshooting. They called and said there's nothing wrong - stated the same process you just mentioned here...LOLOLOL picking it up now 👍👍 I REALLY appreciate you and others reaching out when someone has a question. Thank you! 🤜🤛
Glad it worked out!!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, really nice looking Jeep.... ;)

Seriously, a bad looking ride!
Congrats mpeugeot! Just picked mine up last Wednesday. Spent the weekend putting on things I've purchased and accumulated over the past 15 months! LOL

20220825_201913.jpg

IAG_Steps_install-8-25-2022.jpg

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the slant of the folded down seats too much, but would think a little draw system would be nice to fill that step from the seats being folded forward. I might split the difference and have something that only folded forward halfway up the seats.
Excuse me if you already know this... but are you sure you're folding then down right? They do lie flat (except for the 4" ledge). You just need to move the rear seat bottom out of the way first. Two step process: pull seat bottom forward, then tilt it vertically. Once it's out of the way, they fold flat.

Screenshot_20220829-230519_Samsung Notes.jpg

Edit: Already answered, but here's a free pic anyway. 🤷‍♂️

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excuse me if you already know this... but are you sure you're folding then down right? They do lie flat (except for the 4" ledge). You just need to move the rear seat bottom out of the way first. Two step process: pull seat bottom forward, then tilt it vertically. Once it's out of the way, they fold flat.
Had to go out to mine and double-check, but yep, flat. (As long as you don't count the uneven height of the two flat sections.)

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to go out to mine and double-check, but yep, flat. (As long as you don't count the uneven height of the two flat sections.)
As Flat as the design will allow. A few pieces of wood, some bolts, indoor/outdoor carpet, a drill and some glue it staples and you can make yourself a raised, flat surface 👍👍

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the back door and my badlands is scheduled for production the week of october 17th. with any luck I will take delivery before christmas. fingers crossed for no chip, or quality control issues.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just checked the back door and my badlands is scheduled for production the week of october 17th. with any luck I will take delivery before christmas. fingers crossed for no chip, or quality control issues.
Right there with you, my OB is scheduled that week.

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_4890

Edit: Already answered, but here's a free pic anyway. 🤷‍♂️
The seats do not fold flat.

They fold flat-ish. And yes thats with the cushion flipped forward - which I actually don't do because 1. it doesn't create a flat surface and 2. it limits the articulation of the fronts seats.

I haven't measured but it maybe is the difference between a two degree slant and a three degree slant.

But again, Like I said, the slant really isn't my issue, its the step up.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here is the bad boy or BB at it's new home
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_4896
Nice Bronco!

I got a build date of 10/10 for my Cyber Orange Badlands. I’m now extremely excited. How long did yours take to show up at dealership after the build date?I’m crossing my fingers for early November. But we will see.
Sponsored