Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was our tight trail adventure two weeks into ownership. Not as bad looking on video and almost all of it polished out with professional equipment.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome pics! How exciting!!!! I just can't wait to scratch the shit out of my Bronco!!!!!....
not

Sponsored
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was our tight trail adventure two weeks into ownership. Not as bad looking on video and almost all of it polished out with professional equipment.

It suck,,,,,In the other end I am glade to see people offroading with their Bronco,,,,

I recommend installing a wrap or ppf

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome pics! How exciting!!!! I just can't wait to scratch the shit out of my Bronco!!!!!....
not
Just come ride with us,,,,

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It suck,,,,, I recommend installing a wrap or ppf
Nope if I could find good material and do it myself maybe. I can’t see spending north of 2k and having to live with the scratches. I wouldn’t want to peel a wrap and couldn’t take looking at the scratches for long. I worked at a body shop for 10 years and bought equipment and polish the Broncos out as we go. We bought them to use so it’ll happen again.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In my opinion, this is what makes Cactus Gray the best color. Countless trails and the paint still looks brand new as it’s basically just primer gray anyways.
Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco trim.0178C2CF-E5FC-4886-8DB8-B8E684BE9739.MOV

My original order was for antimatter blue before I realized how bad of an idea that was. I won’t win this photo competition and I’m darn happy about that!
Please share your set up. This is one of the best builds I've seen.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope if I could find good material and do it myself maybe. I can’t see spending north of 2k and having to live with the scratches. I wouldn’t want to peel a wrap and couldn’t take looking at the scratches for long. I worked at a body shop for 10 years and bought equipment and polish the Broncos out as we go. We bought them to use so it’ll happen again.
PPF is probably your best choice it self healing for small scratch when it under the sun,,,, but $$$$$

I install the wrap on my Bronco first time installing wrap ,,, took me about 50hrs and ceramic coasting,,,, Cost me 1000$ for a full roll wrap and I have n'off to wrap it again,,,, most color for a full roll wrap is around 650$

The wrap show scratch but it look like to have protect the paint pretty good ,,,,

Video -Showcasing the Installation of the WRAP

Sponsored

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let see who like to offroad in narrow tail or ride in UTV trail,,,,,LOL,,,LOL

Video #1 - Bronco Having-Fun in Narrow Trail

Video #2 – Bronco Having-Fun in Narrow Trail

BroncoScratch.jpg
Let see who like to offroad in narrow tail or ride in UTV trail,,,,,LOL,,,LOL

Video #1 - Bronco Having-Fun in Narrow Trail

Video #2 – Bronco Having-Fun in Narrow Trail

Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco trim.0178C2CF-E5FC-4886-8DB8-B8E684BE9739.MOV
Wow, there are more trees in your 2 short videos than in all of SW Idaho. We get brush rash. Seriously though, I haven't had more than dust scratches yet. I will do what I can to avoid any bad ones but it will happen and though I will be sad, I won't cry (much). Also, I have learned not to follow motorcycle trails with my SXS and also not atv trails with my Bronco. Here most of these go no where and it can be difficult or impossible to turn around. In Idaho, all it takes to make a road is to drive to somewhere, turn around and go back.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, there are more trees in your 2 short videos than in all of SW Idaho. We get brush rash. Seriously though, I haven't had more than dust scratches yet. I will do what I can to avoid any bad ones but it will happen and though I will be sad, I won't cry (much). Also, I have learned not to follow motorcycle trails with my SXS and also not atv trails with my Bronco. Here most of these go no where and it can be difficult or impossible to turn around. In Idaho, all it takes to make a road is to drive to somewhere, turn around and go back.
I ride in Idaho in September ,,,, love it ,,, I am impress of how beautiful it was

few pics of me riding in Idaho

I ride with Talon and Austin from BroncBuster and Brackin Machine,,,, these guy are the best ,,, It was a awesome experience,,, I was suppose to go do the Rubicon Trail and stop on the way at Brackin Machine shop to have the BroncBuster stronger Steering Housing and TieRod Brace install and I already have the Steering rack bushing and their shock skid ,,,, maybe future install CV and the new DANA 44?

Unfortunately Rubicon was cancel due to fire in the area,,,,, instead I end up riding in IDAHO it was awesome,,,,

I highly recommend these guy they are the best and have great product for the Bronco and it was by far my best experience with vendor,,,, Can't wait to ride with them again

Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco 20220913_154215

Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco 20220914_194543

Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco 20220913_154319

Last edited:

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Almost all of it washed off except a hard single line or two all the way back on both sides, Adam’s advanced ceramic spray coating FTW!
Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco 4E380DFC-90F7-4617-ABF6-88A02D5D552E
Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco FE2C4A7E-B142-4461-B98C-B9094EA491E7
Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco AA827453-2071-4078-BCD6-1AAB3621A411

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I especially get a kick out of those that think “ceramic” coating will save their paint from brush scratches 😉

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost all of it washed off except a hard single line or two all the way back on both sides, Adam’s advanced ceramic spray coating FTW!
Ford Bronco Photo contest: most trail pin stripes on your Bronco AA827453-2071-4078-BCD6-1AAB3621A411
It clean up pretty good,,, but black will show any imperfection very hard to keep perfect condition even without doing offroading
Sponsored