redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's damn near criminal it took this long but I'm happy for ya. Sharp looking Bronco too!

I was beginning to think someone at Ford was watching and hitting the reject button every time my dealers allocation came around. 🤪 :LOL:

Thanks TD !!!! 🍻

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Watching…..obviously!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats, now the fun begins!!!!!
Ford Bronco The "Baus" Bronc IMG_0400

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boy, I really needed to get this going, packages just keep arriving. :LOL: It has been a long (Aug of 2020 res) time coming but the Bronc has finally arrived !!!!!! 2DR 2.7 Base Squatch in Shadow Black. Or as I like to term a "Basetrak". All the thrills with none of the frills !!!!! Those "frills" I can add. ;)

I will try to keep it short because I can ramble on, just ask @KillerPenz ;) . I will try and chime people in here in case they would like to see my progress, I will forget some, and others will come later but they are not in any particular order just as I can remember. @MadMan4BamaNATL gave me the idea and thought I would "roll" with it. 😁 But for those that know, you know, but for those that don't here it is. The "BAUS" is part of my last name and it is pronounced "boss". hence the "boss" Bronc. Not a young buck here, just an old timer that loves wheelin' and racin'. Got wind of the new Bronc back in late '19 when we saw the first body lines of the 6G. Joined B6G in Jan of 20 to get insight into how to get one ASAP!!!!

Guess you know what I will be doing with my "BRONCO" letters. ;) Then the whole thing fell apart from 2DR floor pans being damaged in shipping, then the MIC debacle, then 2.7s giving up their guts, making me ditch my beloved AMB :confused: , going through a COVP program for 22 and still not built, and on and on. Then watching as orders that were placed after my re-reorder and getting built I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen. Then out of the blue when all hope was lost. I got the e-mail. 😳 Build date of Mar 6th. Didn't get pushed. Built on Mar 7th. Then the delivery date kept changing, dealer would tell me any day now. Then that magical day. I just got home from work and my phone rang..... I got a package just off the truck. It was only about a half an hour till they closed but I could not resist.

Purchasing it could be a thread all to it's own. :( So I will leave those specifics out, for now.

.........put some steps on it in a few days to make it easier for the family to get in and keep the "road debris" at bay. They also stick out far enough to keep those jerks at the mall from slamming their door into mine. 😁

Shouldn't be too hard to whip up some brackets to the frame to "sturdy" them up a bit. ;)

Got a nice day here in PA to take out the front top sections and enjoy the weather. 😁

Then started to fit up my front bumper to see how much room I needed for the winch.

The winch should end up back and up a bit further once I get my package, that arrived today thanks to @Mishimoto , installed this weekend ;) ........................

......Then I can fab up some frame brackets to get the winch mounted and move on to building some skids.

That is all I got for now. More to come.....stay tuned. 😁
Basesquatch imo opinion, is THE Bronco to own. 2 door is a plus win!

Congrats!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boy, I really needed to get this going, packages just keep arriving. :LOL: It has been a long (Aug of 2020 res) time coming but the Bronc has finally arrived !!!!!! 2DR 2.7 Base Squatch in Shadow Black. Or as I like to term a "Basetrak". All the thrills with none of the frills !!!!! Those "frills" I can add. ;)

I will try to keep it short because I can ramble on, just ask @KillerPenz ;) . I will try and chime people in here in case they would like to see my progress, I will forget some, and others will come later but they are not in any particular order just as I can remember. @MadMan4BamaNATL gave me the idea and thought I would "roll" with it. 😁 But for those that know, you know, but for those that don't here it is. The "BAUS" is part of my last name and it is pronounced "boss". hence the "boss" Bronc. Not a young buck here, just an old timer that loves wheelin' and racin'. Got wind of the new Bronc back in late '19 when we saw the first body lines of the 6G. Joined B6G in Jan of 20 to get insight into how to get one ASAP!!!!

Guess you know what I will be doing with my "BRONCO" letters. ;) Then the whole thing fell apart from 2DR floor pans being damaged in shipping, then the MIC debacle, then 2.7s giving up their guts, making me ditch my beloved AMB :confused: , going through a COVP program for 22 and still not built, and on and on. Then watching as orders that were placed after my re-reorder and getting built I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen. Then out of the blue when all hope was lost. I got the e-mail. 😳 Build date of Mar 6th. Didn't get pushed. Built on Mar 7th. Then the delivery date kept changing, dealer would tell me any day now. Then that magical day. I just got home from work and my phone rang..... I got a package just off the truck. It was only about a half an hour till they closed but I could not resist.

Purchasing it could be a thread all to it's own. :( So I will leave those specifics out, for now.

.........put some steps on it in a few days to make it easier for the family to get in and keep the "road debris" at bay. They also stick out far enough to keep those jerks at the mall from slamming their door into mine. 😁

Shouldn't be too hard to whip up some brackets to the frame to "sturdy" them up a bit. ;)

Got a nice day here in PA to take out the front top sections and enjoy the weather. 😁

Then started to fit up my front bumper to see how much room I needed for the winch.

The winch should end up back and up a bit further once I get my package, that arrived today thanks to @Mishimoto , installed this weekend ;) ........................

......Then I can fab up some frame brackets to get the winch mounted and move on to building some skids.

That is all I got for now. More to come.....stay tuned. 😁
Curious if you don't mind.

How long did you wait (in days-mine was 800 and change)— to receive your Bronco form your original order date?

Thanks for the kind reply.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey man!, great to see you build that BaseSquatch! Too bad we couldn't get our AMB's.... I went 'bluer' to Velocity. I have a similar build, V6 with mod bumper, aux switches and roof rails. It's due in a week or so (so says Ford).
I've barely done any off-roading in a 4x4, but lots on my dirt bike and mountain bike over the years. I did do the Bronco test drive at AOAA, maybe I'll hit that again sometime.
Nice choice with the bumper and sliders! Looking forward to your other mods!(y)