William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m now in the 7/10 club.:mad: All excitement after getting scheduled for 4/24, back in early March, is gone.

How many of you sold a vehicle to make room for your HE?

I sold my Porsche Cayman last month. Might need to buy something fun for summer at this point.

IMG_3048.jpeg
I sold off my GTI when I originally placed my order as a BD with a mod top for '21 thinking it was going to be soon. :ROFLMAO:

I've always had something fun to drive but never a Porsche, think I'd have kept the Cayman! I will say there was a nice Alfa on Bring a Trailer that just ended a couple of days ago, really had to stop myself from placing a bid on that one to have something nice for summer.
Sponsored

nx40yrs

Heritage
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would expect so unless they use them for dealer orders that have more allocations.
I hope so, ordered mine in Race Red on 3/27/23 and hope to get it this year :(

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m now in the 7/10 club.:mad: All excitement after getting scheduled for 4/24, back in early March, is gone.

I sold my Porsche Cayman last month. Might need to buy something fun for summer at this point.

IMG_3048.jpeg
Sold my 2 door base heritage tribute last month. Now I am out to July too. So I bought an 08 Mustang for the summer use.

IMG_3438.jpeg

IMG_3706.jpeg

clarkd

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3706
I too sold a Porshe (1967 912) to get an HE. Hoping it comes through this year.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3706
I'm selling my 1970 Bronco project to get the HE. Hoping to order a 911 T next year.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll be selling my WRX, but I am waiting until my HE has been delivered to my dealer until I do.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PSX_20201111_171928~2

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For real, this is the most upside down business model, who is steering the ship at Ford?-after years of this nonsense, they still can't get it close to right.
Like scooby doo meme where they pull off the mask of Wabasto and it’s really Wish App

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll be selling my WRX, but I am waiting until my HE has been delivered to my dealer until I do.
Those are awesome. Might look for a used one in a few years for my son. I’d keep it as a side piece

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sold the Lighting. Way to early. Boy, who’d a thought I’d be without a 4 wheel toy this long! Going on 3 years this summer.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0400

Sponsored

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sold the Lighting. Way to early. Boy, who’d a thought I’d be without a 4 wheel toy this long! Going on 3 years this summer.

You sold a lighting to pay for your bronco..... oh man the thought entered my mind for all of .0001 seconds to sell my 1994 ford f150 short bed manual 302 to help offset cost. But you won't find a more reilable truck. A lot more reliable than these broncos we are about to get since ford quality control is TRASH

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those are awesome. Might look for a used one in a few years for my son. I’d keep it as a side piece
Yeah, that picture is from the tail of the dragon, the perfect road for it. I love mine and keep waffling about selling it or not, but we barely need 2 vehicles, so 3 seems excessive for our current situation.
At least my Bronco will scratch the manual itch and it will have a removable roof, so it will just be a different kind of fun to drive.

TODCO

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I know how you feel. I sold my Cayman as well to make room for my Bronco. I waited months after it was sold take delivery of my '22 BB but it was absolutely worth the wait. The Bronco is more my style and I drive it instead of staring at it. Now I have the HE on order but I have no idea when it will arrive. I have heard absolutely nothing from Ford to date. At this point, I'm guessing it will not be delivered til next year. Oh well, not sure where I am going to put it anyway. Probably kick the wife's car out :)

Porsche.jpg

Begster

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, that picture is from the tail of the dragon, the perfect road for it. I love mine and keep waffling about selling it or not, but we barely need 2 vehicles, so 3 seems excessive for our current situation.
At least my Bronco will scratch the manual itch and it will have a removable roof, so it will just be a different kind of fun to drive.

It's funny, I have both a '17 WRX and I got my 2 door manual Bronco in December. If I had to choose one to keep, it would not be the Bronco.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's funny, I have both a '17 WRX and I got my 2 door manual Bronco in December. If I had to choose one to keep, it would not be the Bronco.
I'm disappointed that my HE build date keeps getting pushed, but it definitely helps that it just means that I have more time to enjoy my WRX.
Sponsored