William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You mean like the fact they don't even show the images on the Big Bend anymore? :cool:

Edit: They do show one image without the body on!

1684517515045.png
Once the world goes fully electric this will probably be how we order (subscribe?) a new vehicle ... pick your skateboard chassis and motor(s) and then what body you want over it from Amazon. I've said it before, the future isn't as bright as it once was!
Sponsored

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know about the rest of you - but on Friday's I almost hold my breath waiting for my browser to refresh on the vin tracker site (Build Week date changes). You're just waiting for that gut punch that you've been delayed another week... Anyway, its Friday and I'll take any kind of good news.

As of a few minutes ago the tracker moved up one day early from 6/30 to 6/29. Its the first time since i started tracking where the date actually pulled in.... its only 1 day, and who knows if it actually holds true.

If nothing else, it gives me a glimmer of hope that these delays might actually be coming to an end.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After getting scheduled for the week of 6/5 two weeks ago with a build date of 6/8, I got pushed back to 6/9 last week, and today I got push UP to 6/7!
The last time I was this close to my build date was on 3/7 when it got moved up to 3/27, so hopefully this is a good sign. šŸ¤ž

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™m still sitting at week of 6/26 or 6/27 depending on which tracker. You would think they would agree on when the week starts. Either way, I agree, Bad News Friday hasnā€™t happened yet.

Sponsored

Codywright591

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha well i would but i cant reason sinking any money into it before i let someone else take it over, are we allowed to post broncos for sale? Dont want to break any community guidelines

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know about the rest of you - but on Friday's I almost hold my breath waiting for my browser to refresh on the vin tracker site (Build Week date changes). You're just waiting for that gut punch that you've been delayed another week... Anyway, its Friday and I'll take any kind of good news.

As of a few minutes ago the tracker moved up one day early from 6/30 to 6/29. Its the first time since i started tracking where the date actually pulled in.... its only 1 day, and who knows if it actually holds true.

If nothing else, it gives me a glimmer of hope that these delays might actually be coming to an end.
Forgot about Fridays, I'm still sitting at 7/3 so I guess the elves will be building mine while the shoemaker is asleep. Ford usually plays catch up if they miss me and repay me with two weeks!

With the way shipping is going out to Granger it'll almost be fall before mine gets there if I get pushed back anymore. I think I'll just be shipping it back to SC, summer is really the only time I could've made it a decent road trip work.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Haha well i would but i cant reason sinking any money into it before i let someone else take it over, are we allowed to post broncos for sale? Dont want to break any community guidelines
Iā€™d give you the capable and some cash you end up ahead šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And I spoke too soon ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230519-191519

Excuse me while I go outside and bang my head on a brick wall until it makes sense that Ford will actually build me a damn Heritage Bronco.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When does Job 2 start? Now we are at 3 months from original scheduled week.šŸ¤¬ F/U @Ford Motor Company!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0098
Sponsored