Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I like the antenna but I really can not see it in perspective to the whole... Almost think the red might distract away from the rest.... Makes me want to wrap the red areas with a high intensity prismatic white reflective.... Kind of hide it in the day time but create interesting (white) reflections at night. I would think it would cause the antenna to blend into the mass a little more during daytime viewing..... Maybe I am wrong. You are kind of doing a red white and blue thing.... It just seems if you have fewer red accents it makes the "Ford" and the Flags stand out more.

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I like the antenna but I really can not see it in perspective to the whole... Almost think the red might distract away from the rest.... Makes me want to wrap the red areas with a high intensity prismatic white reflective.... Kind of hide it in the day time but create interesting (white) reflections at night. I would think it would cause the antenna to blend into the mass a little more during daytime viewing..... Maybe I am wrong. You are kind of doing a red white and blue thing.... It just seems if you have fewer red accents it makes the "Ford" and the Flags stand out more.
Now that I have the Bronco I am inspired by it’s color and my dad’s Air Force service. Hence the flags. I actually put an American flag license plate surround on and quickly realized it was way over the top so I removed them. The red on the antenna is very subtle and you really don’t notice it unless your looking for it. My whole reason for these mods is to make her my own. If you think about it, the REB HEL’s really may not be all that limited compared to other Heritage colors and production rates.

Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_1887

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Now that I have the Bronco I am inspired by it’s color and my dad’s Air Force service. Hence the flags. I actually put an American flag license plate surround on and quickly realized it was way over the top so I removed them. The red on the antenna is very subtle and you really don’t notice it unless your looking for it. My whole reason for these mods is to make her my own. If you think about it, the REB HEL’s really may not be all that limited compared to other Heritage colors and production rates.

Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_1887
I have been following... since your first post on this thread. I like what you are doing. My father was Marine Corp, but my wife was Air Force and my son in law is currently Air Force, Will be testing for Master Sgt. within the year.

I am having fun following your build.... I happen to have a HLE REB suppose to arrive 8/8.... I am picking over every little thing you do... and I like what you are doing. You know, the red on the antenna may actually be a strong contributor to the overall.... Like I said I can not see it all at once with the pics you have posted and to be honest... pics are never as good as the real thing.

That is a nice frame... good choice.

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve now had 3 license plates with a play on Air Force 1. My passion is skiing powder and when I was younger (before kids) I’d drive to wherever it was getting snow within about 12 hours, hence the Powder1. Corporate job moved me around a ton so I had this in WA, NM and CO

Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. 196F7B3F-5A7F-4957-A024-A5C2A90C4A9C

Sponsored
OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Very cool! My father used to have on his plate “USAF 1”. I checked that and a few variations and nothing close is available here in Virginia.

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Let the hate mail begin. I Plasti coated my DV8 pinch weld covers red just to add a little subtle pop of color. Also added 35% window tint to the front windows.
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_1956

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let the hate mail begin. I Plasti coated my DV8 pinch weld covers red just to add a little subtle pop of color. Also added 35% window tint to the front windows.
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_1956

I love the look!

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Couple of updates/mods in the last few months. Painted the front and rear tow hooks.
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2135
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2134

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Built a top lift to remove the rear top when it warms up and added M2M rear Molle flip up tray and @DV8offroad side roll cage Molle panels.
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2312
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2314

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

L👀king good @18KingRanch
I like what you did with the tow hooks - I may have to steal that one for mine!

This week’s mod was some front mud flaps today!
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. 26A2CE35-F52E-4A25-9B8E-889193048719

OP
OP
18KingRanch

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Added the @HavocOffroad tailgate Molle and front door pockets for the wife’s big water bottle.
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2477
Ford Bronco Air Force One Bronco: Robin's Egg Blue Heritage Limited Edition Mods. IMG_2476
Sponsored