Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The difference between the two is huge. I love the Azure Gray for the color, but the fact it has an extra coat is the main selling factor. I keep my trucks for years. In fact I never sale or trade them. So the more coats of paint the better.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just a heads up. Picked up our AG Wildtrak on 7/23. All went well at the dealership and we finally brought it home. The typical dealer PDI was weak. The color looked good but not great. Today I washed it for the first time, clayed, and applied a ceramic coat. The color exploded. It looks so much better. It really came alive. Worth the effort.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up. Picked up our AG Wildtrak on 7/23. All went well at the dealership and we finally brought it home. The typical dealer PDI was weak. The color looked good but not great. Today I washed it for the first time, clayed, and applied a ceramic coat. The color exploded. It looks so much better. It really came alive. Worth the effort.
What ceramic coating did you use? I have an AG schedule for production next week and was thinking about doing a ceramic coat myself.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What ceramic coating did you use? I have an AG schedule for production next week and was thinking about doing a ceramic coat myself.
I used the Adam's Graphene. The ceramic process is labor intensive, but it is not difficult to do. Take your time and follow the steps. I got into the Adam's brand a few years ago. They are very easy to use and their Youtube channel is excellent. I am sure there are plenty of other brands that are equal or better, but the Adam's brand is what I know. The key to a good ceramic job is the surface must be absolutely clean and free of all coatings and chemicals. From there it is just proper application. Once you get the hang of it, you will never go back to traditional wax type products.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/ceramics-graphene-graphene-ceramic-coating™

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @Silver-Bolt that was one of the ones that I was looking at and have watched a few of their videos. Planning on putting on a ceramic coat as soon as it arrives.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks @Silver-Bolt that was one of the ones that I was looking at and have watched a few of their videos. Planning on putting on a ceramic coat as soon as it arrives.
Take your time. Follow the steps and enjoy the results. Plan on 4-6 hours to do the Bronco minus the top.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happy to be have finally picked up my AGM Wildtrak this past weekend. Only been a 22 month wait 🤔 Sorry to see my HPR OBX go. I got a lot of compliments on that one. The AGM is definitely more stealth.

C660598C-E6B2-4DD8-BB10-7ED96218D42B.jpeg

E65B533A-5D9F-4322-8268-07CF63B1036C.jpeg