First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There sure are a lot of people who can't see colors properly, area 51 and azure grey are quite different from each other.

They are different, BUT they are not different enough considering all the color options (or lack thereof) from Ford. I'm still in shock they want 1000 bucks for it - but that's another argument.

If they had kept Rapid Red , Antimatter Blue and Cyber Orange people would be less upset. No one would care if they just kept adding colors but they are taking away the wrong ones and the overall color palette is lacking.

Anyway none of this matters, Ford isn't going to listen, and unfortunately it appears the colors are tied in with the Ranger which really sucks because that's a different market and the colors translate very differently on the Bronco especially with the fender flares and roof being a different color unlike the Ranger.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Peacock Blue, please!
I've looked at that color layout a number of times. Harbor Blue would be my first choice but would gladly settle for Peacock Blue or Lunar Green also. I'm dying for some real color options like those on that sheet. Not ONE gray on that sheet ...Get rid of the grays Ford!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chrome Yellow should have been the name for Cyber Orange. 🍊

Sponsored

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read through this whole thread, but those steps look like something waiting to snap off if you take it Offroad.

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m wondering if this is AGM. Sure looks like it as you can tell in the up close images that it is metallic.

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m wondering if this is AGM. Sure looks like it as you can tell in the up close images that it is metallic.

That might be vapor blue. Do we know what colors are offered on the 23 f250?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No Vapor Blue on the '23 F-150 but AGM is, I don't know if the 250's follow their paint choices or not. You can definitely see the flake in the close ups.

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting 2023-ford-f-150-exterior-color-options-confirmed-two-finishes-deleted-194415_1

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting DF945748-EA27-46FE-BCEE-25994D092B85
Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting 24102CD2-05EE-4F9A-B448-05F6FEEA9E3E

I’m pretty sure that’s AGM, and if so, it’s a pass for me…

Last edited:

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, at least Ford is consistent, all the AGM colorizers and B&P pics look different to me.

F-250 -
Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting p708_23_lar_azure_gray_25

Lightning -
Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting azur

Bronco -
Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting az5

Ford Bronco Azure Gray Metallic 2023 Bronco (w/ new rock rails design) -- first look sighting BD in AGM (2)

Last edited:

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't even consider Area 51 or Azure Grey to be grays, they are blue and damn near the same color. Also, there's no more AMB.
I think Azure Gray is just a Tri-Coat of the A51. Higher quality paint with some flair.
Sponsored