BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not sure what kind of deal you got - but for me its closer to a $3,500 increase on the 2DR MT7
Sticker to sticker, my MY23 to comparable MY24 is a 3.3k increase.

In related news, FINALLY got the built email this morning for my HE with a 7/13 blend date.
Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sticker to sticker, my MY23 to comparable MY24 is a 3.3k increase.

In related news, FINALLY got the built email this morning for my HE with a 7/13 blend date.
Hey - me too! lol - I'm still going to put in an order for the '24 - just in case trading it in for the new one in 12 months makes sense.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
so nice! So fresh and so clean! How many miles on the odometer?

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think we are starting to see plenty of pictures of the delivered HE's so I am just going to add some pictures of mine by our original offroad "convertible" as my daughter used to say. Love this new one, love the old one, but I am running out of room at the house for both.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6459
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6460
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6462
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6464

Sponsored

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
She does look happy! Tell her congrats from all of us!

Quick request from you .... can you take a picture with the door open, want to see how the AGM matches up the interior, especially the color band in the doors inside.

Thanks!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4445
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4444
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4443
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4442

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

not sure what kind of deal you got - but for me its closer to a $3,500 increase on the 2DR MT7
Originally reserved a BaseManSquatch in October of 2020 but had to switch to a Badlands in 2021 when it was discovered that a BaseManSquatch really didn't exist at that time. In October of 2022 switched order from a Badlands to a Heritage Edition.

My model Year PO from Ford for the Badlands is 3.425K. My 2K below invoice price from Granger is 44K. Current 2024 Price is 51K.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Originally reserved a BaseManSquatch in October of 2020 but had to switch to a Badlands in 2021 when it was discovered that a BaseManSquatch really didn't exist at that time. In October of 2022 switched order from a Badlands to a Heritage Edition.

My model Year PO from Ford for the Badlands is 3.425K. My 2K below invoice price from Granger is 44K. Current 2024 Price is 51K.
I'm at $1300 below invoice, shoulda kept my Grangtober reservation! Adding everything together from PP and PO plus deposit I should be out the door right around $41k and '24 sticker is $50,940!

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 24 order is a 4 door 2.7 HE, REB with Signature Lights and Aux Switches.
I think this is best approach for me too. Hoping they keep the manual around for a 2 door Bronco down the road.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Totally jealous of that screen. I'll survive though. It'll be a nice bonus for those kicked to '24 builds.
I suppose. Strictly my opinion, but I'm not crazy about all of these huge screens. It's just become too much. It's gotten to the point where its just too distracting for me. Do we really need these massive screens in our cars? I mean, what the hell are we looking at while driving? I have an 8 inch screen in my 4runner and it's perfectly fine. I never feel that I have any trouble seeing it or navigating with it. And they make it seem like they're throwing it in. They're not throwing it in. They're driving the price higher without giving you the option to save a few bucks with the smaller screen. I priced out my exact build. It's now $4000 more than my build that I priced out just 11 months ago, in Sept 2022.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I suppose. Strictly my opinion, but I'm not crazy about all of these huge screens. It's just become too much. It's gotten to the point where its just too distracting for me. Do we really need these massive screens in our cars? I mean, what the hell are we looking at while driving? I have an 8 inch screen in my 4runner and it's perfectly fine. I never feel that I have any trouble seeing it or navigating with it. And they make it seem like they're throwing it in. They're not throwing it in. They're driving the price higher without giving you the option to save a few bucks with the smaller screen. I priced out my exact build. It's now $4000 more than my build that I priced out just 11 months ago, in Sept 2022.
i agree! i'd have no screen if they offered it.

i'm even annoyed that they have now made blind spot mirror standard equipment. wasn't on my 21 model badlands order

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does the 12 inch screen automatically include the trail app with a front camera?
Sponsored