Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pictures of me leaving the dealership. Thanks to Cochran Ford of Butler for all you did for me along the way. Talked to at least 8 of the staff at Cochran they were in love with it. Put a little over 100 miles on her tonight I am more than thrilled.

Cochran 3.jpg

Cochran 2.jpg

Cochran 1.jpg
Looks great! Perfect choice of color and number of doors! Of course I have no bias!
Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally made it to the dealer last night!!! Now, sign some paperwork and then go through the whole shipping process over again getting it shipped from PA to TX!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club FInal pre

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm a 6/29 production date. Still sitting in Michigan from what I'm told. Who knows what is going on. Have seen others with identical builds as mine with build dates later and already delivered. Have no idea what they are waiting on. Only thing we did get extra was the tow package and upgraded mats. So who knows.
As a comparison. My 4Runner shipped from Japan. Took two weeks to arrive at the port in New Jersey from the other side of the planet. Three days later it was at my dealership in RI. And that was even after having to add port installed options. Ford's logistics are horrendous.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats! The two-door has the best profile! What a nicely balanced car. Mine is awaiting transport, and they asked for a picture of the Bronco to figure out how it will fit on the carrier. May I ask how tall you are? Might help them figure out where to place it.
This might help, I'd use the Wildtrak for dimensions:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1606187557954

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm thinking there will be some 4 door heritage scheduling this week. What do you think? Otherwise no reason to remove it from the scheduling and production delayed list. My dealer said mine was getting previewed for production since Aug 4th so hoping I can get a 2023 so I don't have to pay the extra $2100 just for a bigger screen

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You don't get 2022 or earlier price protection. But you do get the 23 price as of the date it was ordered.
Sorta, pre '23 is your private offer that basically ties up all the price protection based on what you had and when you had it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm thinking there will be some 4 door heritage scheduling this week. What do you think? Otherwise no reason to remove it from the scheduling and production delayed list. My dealer said mine was getting previewed for production since Aug 4th so hoping I can get a 2023 so I don't have to pay the extra $2100 just for a bigger screen
Possibly, the past two cycles have called out 2 doors only. Wonder if they'll have another specialty only week before they're done with '23???

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I thought last week it called out all HEs but maybe I misread. Last time when they scheduled a bunch of HEs it wasn't a specialty week. I don't think they are calling out specialty scheduling for HEs but once again I could be wrong about that... I'm just trying to stay optimistic about possibly getting a 2023 after what my dealer said about being looked at for scheduling

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought last week it called out all HEs but maybe I misread. Last time when they scheduled a bunch of HEs it wasn't a specialty week. I don't think they are calling out specialty scheduling for HEs but once again I could be wrong about that... I'm just trying to stay optimistic about possibly getting a 2023 after what my dealer said about being looked at for scheduling
Yep, sorry, last week they did call out all of them, this week is just the 2 doors so it's possible they could schedule some 4 doors yes. Looks like 7/13 was the last specialty week and I don't remember if that had anyone actually get an HE scheduled or not. I don't know how many cycles are left before closing out '23, there's 13,007 unscheduled Broncos in the USOB with 15% of them being HE's or 1951, that's allot!!!

Ford can easily build those other 11000 of them, it's us they have problems with. 😟

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 8-22

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I blended 7/18, built 8/14, shipped 8/18. Riding the rails out west to Omaha. Then will be trucked back East to Granger.
Did they give you the railcar number? I called CSX and she left KC this morning ... Omaha is next in line? 9/4-10 is my estimate, seems doable!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep, sorry, last week they did call out all of them, this week is just the 2 doors so it's possible they could schedule some 4 doors yes. Looks like 7/13 was the last specialty week and I don't remember if that had anyone actually get an HE scheduled or not. I don't know how many cycles are left before closing out '23, there's 13,007 unscheduled Broncos in the USOB with 15% of them being HE's or 1951, that's allot!!!

Ford can easily build those other 11000 of them, it's us they have problems with. 😟

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 8-22
Yeah, I don't think anyone actually got scheduled that week but then a week later on July 20th, they scheduled a bunch of Heritages on a regular scheduling week

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do we know if any march 27th orders have been schedule?? Either 2 door or 4 door(more likely)?? And when is last week for MY23 scheduling??
Sponsored