Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Home at last! Truck showed up this evening, met the driver at my local grocery store since he didn't think he could get his truck through my neighborhood. Have been driving a Tesla using one pedal drive the last few weeks, so It took a mile or two to get the clutch and brakes going smoothly, haha. Drives super nice though, clutch is so easy it's like driving a newer Civic.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Bronco Sunset
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Bronco Gara
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Home at last! Truck showed up this evening, met the driver at my local grocery store since he didn't think he could get his truck through my neighborhood. Have been driving a Telsa using one pedal drive the last few weeks, so It took a mile or two to get the clutch and brakes going smoothly, haha. Drives super nice though, clutch is so easy it's like driving a newer Civic.

Bronco Sunset.jpeg
Bronco Garage.jpeg
So we get the hoop style steps versus the running board shown in my build pics? I have wondered about that. Unless that is an option? Looks great and same spec as mine except manual.

Last edited:

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So we get the hoop style steps versus the running board shown in my build pics? I have wondered about that. Unless that is an option? Looks great and same spec as mine accept manual.
No, I “upgraded” to the hoop step on my order.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Insane! Is that a dealer order issue? No one at Ford stepping up to communicate with you? How are vehicle’s getting ordered and built and you still waiting?? Something is askew for sure!

Ford Canada is a different, uncommunicative beast.

Original Reservation: July 14th 2020 2DR Black Diamond

Ford says: Dealer can be changed at any time before order. In Canada this was not the case at all; had to try to get dealer to change it with Ford Canada. They couldn't or wouldn't.

Eventually put my order in for 2023 2DR HE, current dealer has allocation (ALLEGEDLY) said it would be fine. Put deposit, complete COVP etc. on Sept 23rd 2022; obviously its late availability 2023 so I don't worry about it too much. When orders started to be scheduled for HEs I reached out to my dealer, they knew nothing, all good I wasn't too worried at first. When all the other info was coming out that there were issues and delays I reached out to my dealer again, they had no info, but said they were more than likely sure I'd get built this year. Then saw all the emails HEs were getting in the US about delays, so naturally I was pissed. In Canada, I'd seen nothing of the sorts. So I reached out to their communications manager in Canada on LinkedIn, asked if she thought that was acceptable communications to their customers. She then had the executive liaison team reach out to me. Spoke to the liaison, she said she would look into it and make sure to the best of her efforts be prioritized. Don't hear for 3 weeks from her. She then calls me saying the dealer never completed the COVP back in 2022 (This call was around July 23rd 2023). Asks me to put more deposit down and she will make sure dealer completes COVP (COVP was done). Then comes back saying I will be pushed to MY24 about 2 / 3 weeks ago(?, I can't remember but check the thread for the date I posted that day about it). Meanwhile dealer is saying COVP was done in 2022, they have no more information. Liaison is saying COVP wasn't completed and it was too late to get Ford Canada to help me. Liaison tells me the dealer will have most up-to-date info, dealer says Ford Canada will have more information.

Ford Canada says my order will be automatically transferred to MY24; dealer has no information if this is true or not, that they will put another order in when MY24 orderbanks open. When they do open, you cannot order a 2DR HE and cannot confirm if my order will be pushed from Sept 22. So, if my MY23 does not automatically get pushed into MY24. I won't be able to place a MY24 2DR HE until end of Q2 2024..... and my deposit is not refundable, so if i want to walk away, I have to take the hit. Oh and Ford Canada said they don't know now if my order will be rolled over automatically now.

Quick write up, sorry for grammar errors etc.

Sponsored

Fokker4x4

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner/2023 Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Home at last! Truck showed up this evening, met the driver at my local grocery store since he didn't think he could get his truck through my neighborhood. Have been driving a Telsa using one pedal drive the last few weeks, so It took a mile or two to get the clutch and brakes going smoothly, haha. Drives super nice though, clutch is so easy it's like driving a newer Civic.

Would you mind sharing which trucking broker you used and how the experience was? I am going to be shipping my heritage cross country and still deciding on who do use and between open and closed transport.

WVDoug

Heritage
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Buick Enclave, 2014 Chevy Silverado, 2009 Cor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 4 door is due in this month - do the Heritage editions require different mud flap/splash guards? Also, are there removable steps available for the standard running boards?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 4 door is due in this month - do the Heritage editions require different mud flap/splash guards? Also, are there removable steps available for the standard running boards?
Both the IAG and Mabett mud flaps work with the Heritages, there's pics in this thread. As for the removable steps, if you ordered those then they replace the running boards at the factory. If you're wanting to go with something like the OEM option you can order them from Ford or you could get a set of the factory rock rails and add an after-market step.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would you mind sharing which trucking broker you used and how the experience was? I am going to be shipping my heritage cross country and still deciding on who do use and between open and closed transport.
I'm going to be using RoadRunner, they've gotten good reviews from those that have used them on the site. For me it'll be right at a dollar a mile for open transport.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bummer! I hope that is not case 🤪
It might not be but having modules and a tear tag doesn’t mean it’s built by Fords definition.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

WOW! It looks beautiful, congrats we hope you love it!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those of you that have your Heritage, could you please give me the dimensions of the Sasquatch on the driver's rear fender? I am having a 101st decal made for the other side and would like it to be around the same dimensions.

BroncoEnvy

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr, 2006 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took off the front roof panels, the gunner hatch, and the rear windows and went for a drive tonight. It feels good with the top off and windows down. On the freeway, it is pretty noisy and is better with the windows up. The biggest problem is that the rear seat belts flap noisily at higher speeds. We tried fastening them but it didn’t help. Any solutions?
Jason
FINALLY! 348 pages of scrolling to finally see a 2dr with all the mod top pieces removed!

Thank you for posting this! I really wanted the Mod top back in 2021, but got tired of waiting for it to be released. I like the functionality of being able to remove the rear windows and the added gunner's hatch over the rear seats :love:

tflood1965

Big Bend
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2022 Toyota Tacoma 2018 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used PlyCar Auto Transport to ship my 23 Bad Lands from Austin Texas to Long Island NY (enclosed shipper) and they were very professional and reasonably priced compare to other enclosed shippers. https://plycargroup.com/
Sponsored