Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same ordered. Would love to see the 35s On the stock rim when you get them. Thinking of doing the same once the 33s wear down.

I'll update when I get it done. The 35/11.5 is the same width as the 285's on there. I figure less rolling resistance and less weight at the circumference than a 35/12.5. Wife and I drive from Austin, TX to Panama City Beach, FL four to five times a year. I like the looks of the Nitto Recon.
Sponsored

CathyE

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 2008
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
update... leaving on a 6 week vacation bright and early tomorrow morning. Guess what arrived at my dealer this morning after almost 3 years... And, my dealer is 2 states away and not on my travel route (of course) 🤣🤣 Will be taking delivery on Oct. 11th on our way back home to Ohio!

IMG_7423.jpg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My HPR OBX 2.7L. I got a red bronco because the first car I drove was a 1978 Red Bronco like the one below the picture of my new Bronco.

When I first saw the HPR on the lot when I came to pick up the Bronco, it looked like burnt orange (you can see a hint of that in the glint of the sunlight on the passenger front fender flare), and I thought "Oh crap! I bought an orange car!!!!"

But after about an hour I decided I was really happy with the color. It seems to change in intensity, depending on the sunlight. It's a fun color for a fun ride.

Bronco2.jpg

In memory of:
1692931876884.png
Especially with these metallics, it's good to see in person, and under different lightings. Photos can be misleading. A guy in my neighborhood has an HPR Bronco and yes it's burnt orange, at least in the shade. In the sun it gets more starbursty, although not as red as some photos.

Gambitl7

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to paint my tow hooks to match HPR is there a spray paint that matches?

Sponsored

CathyE

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 2008
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to paint my tow hooks to match HPR is there a spray paint that matches?
HPR is a specialty type paint...only way to get a true match is to get it from your local automotive paint mixologist...calling it "mixologist" as your local paint mix shop probably wouldn't get it right. Also HPR is. metallic/pearl Tricolor, so very difficult indeed...won't come in a spray can.

Radlikemydad

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw somewhere on the forum that someone used Krylon fusion gloss pepper red spray paint. It might be with a try.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hit and Run Video: I waited 969 days for my Bronco and have been hit in the rear twice since getting it in April. This time a hit and run while parked. Very large bang at 5 seconds into video alerted me when I was doing work in back yard of friend.

Is there some powerful magnet in the back of my vehicle?

I upgraded the rear bumper with an RCI Bumper after the first hit and glad I did.
Thanks @RCI Offroad for better protecting my Bronco.

Video at half speed until after the hit.

Pics:

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20230830_170646

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20230830_173034

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20230830_173034

Last edited:

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Side-by-side trip in the mountains of No. Utah near Bear Lake. I don't know which I like better, HPR or Kawasaki Green! But they definitely clash :)

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_6607

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
update... leaving on a 6 week vacation bright and early tomorrow morning. Guess what arrived at my dealer this morning after almost 3 years... And, my dealer is 2 states away and not on my travel route (of course) 🤣🤣 Will be taking delivery on Oct. 11th on our way back home to Ohio!
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 37813BE3-4ED9-47B8-B14F-00EF5B54FE3C

I feel your pain. Mine was ready the day I left for a 10 day trip. Finally get it when I get back.

Sponsored

kal_lamar

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
alright, i've read through 67 pages of HPR goodness.. what now?

(MY24 ordered a couple weeks ago)

Cajun8

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys, first time ever on a forum so apologies if this shows up as a reply, couldn’t figure out how to make a new post on this. Anyway…
Here is my new ride, my husband surprised me with her, she is simply awesome. Started as a Big Bend with the 2.7. He had it it set up with a RC 5” lift and Nitto 37x12.5 17’s on Black Rhino wheels. Also has Amp Research powerstep XL power steps. The sound system was upgraded with a stinger subwoofer, new JL Audio speakers all around and two 500 Watt amps. To say I love her is an understatement.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_1437

I love your wheels. What style of Black Rhino are those?