M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Installed mud flaps on the front today. I had ordered the cheap Ford flaps knowing that it would take some modifications to make them work with the sasquatch flares, but the running boards also created interference and it seemed like too much work at that point, so I ran down to the local advanced auto and picked up a pair of $20 flaps and some black stainless screws. I think it turned out pretty good. I can't imagine spending $200 for the Rek Gens or $500 for the Gatorbacks.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703024430384

I re-used one of the fender liner fasteners and put one of the stainless screws through the flap into the flare. Seems solid enough, and the step just adds a little more support. I might put a screw into the step end cap later if I find that the flap needs any more support.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703024508287
Sponsored

Last edited:

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got the two extra for the gunners hatch today and the color match is actually really good.
I'm not sure how much closer you could get considering the different materials.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703024508287
DId they let you order just 2 extra ?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

DId they let you order just 2 extra ?
I PM'd Russ and he very kindly sent me two more.
I would have just bought the 4DR set had I known about the two in the portal when I originally ordered them last April.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Drove by the local rail yard today and saw these HEL’s waiting on final transport to the local dealers. The Yellowstone is the first one I’ve seen in person and it looks way better than the pics online. Of course, I should also mention that we’re partial to it since we’re hoping to have it in the garage by Christmas Day…..🙂

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7613

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I spoke with dealer and completed the paperwork - I’m buying this vehicle today! Long story short, I’ve been waiting waiting 3 yrs for this (just like everyone else).
A big thank you @Landofcheese for alerting me to this 2 door HEL! I know I owe him more than a 12 pack and ride for hooking me up. 🙂
Any news to share??? 😏

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703152604841

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Market has most definitely softened. Dealer I picked up Big Red from has a Badlands for almost $1700 off sticker.
The auto market is in trouble. Just for fun, I put my 2dr Heritage, 2.3 manual, 2100 miles, into Vroom. They offered me $18,000. 😳

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The auto market is in trouble. Just for fun, I put my 2dr Heritage, 2.3 manual, 2100 miles, into Vroom. They offered me $18,000. 😳
that's a joke offer even in a terrible market, especially for a low production purpose-built vehicle. It says more about Vroom's situation (over extended), than anything else. I wouldn't buy stock in any of the big secondary dealers right now that's for sure. Your HE is probably worth at least sticker, its nearly impossible to find one for MSRP. But overall, yes, the market is not supporting ADM right now for the most part. In fact, the 2door HE and HEL are the only Broncos that I've seen with any ADM at all on the FB Bronco sales groups.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
that's a joke offer even in a terrible market, especially for a low production purpose-built vehicle. It says more about Vroom's situation (over extended), than anything else. I wouldn't buy stock in any of the big secondary dealers right now that's for sure. Your HE is probably worth at least sticker, its nearly impossible to find one for MSRP. But overall, yes, the market is not supporting ADM right now for the most part. In fact, the 2door HE and HEL are the only Broncos that I've seen with any ADM at all on the FB Bronco sales groups.
Oh, I know. The big resellers are in deep trouble these days. I have no plans on selling mine any time soon and I certainly didn't buy it as an investment. I do tend to change vehicles often though, so I try to purchase vehicles that will do a better job at holding their value. With my retail price protections and private offer, I got my Heritage for $44k. A similar 2024 prices out at $51,200 right now. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to drive this for a few years and get most of my money back at trade time.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Try Carvana and see what it says, I only used Vroom once and it was way off to everyone else but not that far off lol

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs