Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I designed it on this website: https://fourwheelcovers.com/

Really great material, feel free to send them that picture and they'll send you a proof. $140 including shipping.
That is awesome. What logos did you use for the script? I can't seem to find one that looks right.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, I kinda wish I would have thrown an order in for a '24, REB and the bigger screen would be nice but at $10k over what I paid I think I'm good for now!
You and me both!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

She called this a Dronco 😆
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7269
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7271
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7265

Last edited:

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sadly still no updates or clarity for my Heritage. Been in production since 1/12, blend date 1/22 but my tracker hasnt updated at all since 1/22. Mods popped, tear tag, app updated, hell even the website for my dealership is showing it...but no one can tell me anything about the "delay." Chat and my dealership both say its produced or built and they both still say estimated delivery dates 2/7 to 2/13. Yet, no shipping details whatsoever so I am guessing it's sitting in a parking lot up there waiting to be put on a train. I was prepared to wait for months...but once the ball got rolling I got excited and now it's back to waiting. I should be patient considering I have only been waiting a bit less than 6 months and some on this forum waitied 2-3 years.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sadly still no updates or clarity for my Heritage. Been in production since 1/12, blend date 1/22 but my tracker hasnt updated at all since 1/22. Mods popped, tear tag, app updated, hell even the website for my dealership is showing it...but no one can tell me anything about the "delay." Chat and my dealership both say its produced or built and they both still say estimated delivery dates 2/7 to 2/13. Yet, no shipping details whatsoever so I am guessing it's sitting in a parking lot up there waiting to be put on a train. I was prepared to wait for months...but once the ball got rolling I got excited and now it's back to waiting. I should be patient considering I have only been waiting a bit less than 6 months and some on this forum waitied 2-3 years.
I doubt it waiting on a train. More than likely it’s missing something. Once it flips to built, it should go quickly. The biggest gripe is they get new ones out before the ones waiting and they seem to go in reverse order. The sooner yours gets into purgatory, the longer it takes to get out.

gopack07

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It could be a quality check issue—the factory won’t release the vehicle if they find a problem that needs to be addressed. I’ve been in purgatory since the week of 1/15 and my dealer said it’s stuck in the QC phase. There’s obviously no other detail they can get, but they noted it could be resolved as soon as a week, but they’ve seen QC issues take up to a month to iron out. Either way, a little more waiting in exchange for getting a defect free vehicle seems like a fair trade off.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My order status on Ford's site still says "Order Confirmed". I had success chatting with Ford via their site and they said it was built and awaiting shipping, and they gave me a train car number, which I've been tracking and its been moving. Give that a try.

I used this thread to help me https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My order status on Ford's site still says "Order Confirmed". I had success chatting with Ford via their site and they said it was built and awaiting shipping, and they gave me a train car number, which I've been tracking and its been moving. Give that a try.

I used this thread to help me https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/
If it’s flipped back to order confirmed then it’s shipped. It’s a glitch they all have been doing. Look at the last updated date towards the bottom should be a recent date.
Sponsored