Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage REB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You may be interested in the following thread:
Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number?

I believe the thread was started to get an idea of how many 2023 Heritage and Heritage Limiteds were built, after all of the order cancellations that occurred in November 2023. 6g members are continuing to post VINs for their 2024 orders at this time.

I was mainly interested in the 2-door production numbers, as the 2 doors seemed to come few and far between relative to the 4-doors, and I have occasionally looked thru new for sale listings (Carfax, Car Gurus, etc) to see what VINs were listed for sale. Over several months, the lowest VIN I found was PLA19973 (from the 6g VIN number thread) and the highest PLA20238 (from a dealer listing).

I happened to check again earlier today and found a PLA20241 at a dealer in Sumter, SC - this is the highest VIN I've seen for a shipped 2023 2-door. Also, upon checking used listings, I found PLA19968 from a dealer listing in Mystic, CT, which is the lowest 2-door VIN I've seen.

On the assumption that all VINs in this sequence were built and shipped, at least (only) 274 model year 2023 2-door Heritage Editions were built.

I have not tracked 4-door models, but the 2023 MY 4-doors number in the thousands, based on the VIN number thread data. Given that order banks for the 2024 Heritage and Limited models were not open long, it will be interesting to compare production totals for 2023 vs 2024 model years.
Those 23's may need to be garage kept.
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You may be interested in the following thread:
Heritage and Heritage Limited Bronco - What's your number?

I believe the thread was started to get an idea of how many 2023 Heritage and Heritage Limiteds were built, after all of the order cancellations that occurred in November 2023. 6g members are continuing to post VINs for their 2024 orders at this time.

I was mainly interested in the 2-door production numbers, as the 2 doors seemed to come few and far between relative to the 4-doors, and I have occasionally looked thru new for sale listings (Carfax, Car Gurus, etc) to see what VINs were listed for sale. Over several months, the lowest VIN I found was PLA19973 (from the 6g VIN number thread) and the highest PLA20238 (from a dealer listing).

I happened to check again earlier today and found a PLA20241 at a dealer in Sumter, SC - this is the highest VIN I've seen for a shipped 2023 2-door. Also, upon checking used listings, I found PLA19968 from a dealer listing in Mystic, CT, which is the lowest 2-door VIN I've seen.

On the assumption that all VINs in this sequence were built and shipped, at least (only) 274 model year 2023 2-door Heritage Editions were built.

I have not tracked 4-door models, but the 2023 MY 4-doors number in the thousands, based on the VIN number thread data. Given that order banks for the 2024 Heritage and Limited models were not open long, it will be interesting to compare production totals for 2023 vs 2024 model years.
Here is the first commodity report issued by Ford dated November 14 2023, for MY 2024 production, prior to any 2024 MY scheduling.
(First MY 24 HE scheduling was on November 16)

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1708095137547

so at that point there were 1,444 2024 unscheduled MY 24 Heritages and the order banks were still open for Heritage 2 and 4-door.

No scheduling was done the week after that due to Thanksgiving week, but presumably orders were still coming in.

On December 5, after the order banks were closed for both 24 HE 4 door and 2 door, the UnScheduled Order Banks (USOB) in the commodity report showed 1,302 unscheduled HEs at that point.

Assuming all of the Unscheduled 2024 HEs from December 5 report get built, that's 1302 HEs.

Add to that the ones that were scheduled between November 16 and December 5. That would be about 500 He's since the USOB went down to 970 on November 20 th and back up to 1302 on December 5, so it is safe to assume that at least about 500 HE were scheduled on November 16 and at least 400 new HE orders came in the two weeks after that.

So in total we have about 1444 original 2024 HE orders prior to any scheduling, + at least 400 new orders that came in between November 16 and December 5.

Based on that I would guess that no more than 2000 total MY 2024 HEs will be built between 2 and 4-door.

I think that MY 23 HEs was even lower due to the strike and the production delays , it is probably about 1500 in total with about 275 of those being 2-door.

So total Heritage 2 and 4-door for both model years will be about 1500 23s and about 2000 24s for a grand total 3500 HEs for both model years.

HELs are about 1966 each year, that's another 3900 for 2 and 4 door HELs.

Last edited:

Cptsteam

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well the 2024 2 doors keep rolling. I got a build week estimate of 2/19 but I checked today and supposedly it’s “in production.” It shows updated 2/15. Is Ford actually getting ahead?

2 door manual HE, and I am afraid to say the feared roof rack, but not signature lights. I also last min threw and engine block heater in so hopefully they have them. Big price jump on those. Was I think originally 110$ and was 195$ when I added it latter.

Last digits on VIN for this 24 are : RLA16451

If anyone is tracking 24 numbers yet.

Also, I drove the 4 hours down to Granger back in the fall and they of coarse had no allocations and seemed to have been run through the mill with orders and cancelations and delays. I was rather discouraged.

I ended up real lucky by ordering from a small dealer I stumbled upon in northern WI, and happened also to stumble into the limited order time window that I only learned about latter 😬

Of topic but anyone get an aftermarket retro shirt ball? I got one for my GT350 when I had it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Of topic but anyone get an aftermarket retro shirt ball? I got one for my GT350 when I had it.
Holy shirt balls! ;)

I have the twistedshifterz one, that's about as retro as I've found. Archetype Racing is working on a few but they're not fully like the cue ball knobs but look like they have a better adapter and a billet reverse lockout.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230928_212158606

Sponsored

Cptsteam

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Holy shirt balls! ;)

I have the twistedshifterz one, that's about as retro as I've found. Archetype Racing is working on a few but they're not fully like the cue ball knobs but look like they have a better adapter and a billet reverse lockout.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230928_212158606

That white with the red numbers looks outstanding!

Spending so much on this truck and I don’t even have it yet. 😂

When I had a Jeep years ago it was known as Just Empty Every Pocket. Does the Bronco had a similar moniker?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those 23's may need to be garage kept.
Like this? Except I really really want to take it out to play but not with the salt and brine they spread around here!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2897

2doorHeritage

Heritage
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well the 2024 2 doors keep rolling. I got a build week estimate of 2/19 but I checked today and supposedly it’s “in production.” It shows updated 2/15. Is Ford actually getting ahead?

2 door manual HE, and I am afraid to say the feared roof rack, but not signature lights. I also last min threw and engine block heater in so hopefully they have them. Big price jump on those. Was I think originally 110$ and was 195$ when I added it latter.

Also, I drove the 4 hours down to Granger back in the fall and they of coarse had no allocations and seemed to have been run through the mill with orders and cancelations and delays. I was rather discouraged.

I ended up real lucky by ordering from a small dealer I stumbled upon in northern WI, and happened also to stumble into the limited order time window that I only learned about latter 😬

I am in production as well for build week 2/19 (delivery to se Wisconsin) and have my window sticker with a production date of 2/21. They may drop mine off on the way to your dealership. Rla 15758 2dr heritage auto.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congratulations! Nice to see another cheddarhead with a HE.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am in production as well for build week 2/19 (delivery to se Wisconsin) and have my window sticker with a production date of 2/21. They may drop mine off on the way to your dealership. Rla 15758 2dr heritage auto.
And another Cheddarhead with a HE!

Sponsored

Ender

Heritage
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage REB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How did you get your Window Sticker? The tracker say not ready yet for me. Is there a new tracker I don't know about?

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model