Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe I celebrated too soon. Bronco has been in production for a week. What is the average time to get through production?
Mine went into production July 20, delivered November 5th.
Sponsored

Broncaroo

Heritage
First Name
Sharrol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe I celebrated too soon. Bronco has been in production for a week. What is the average time to get through production?
I’ve been “in production” since 1/12/24. Today marks two months. Hope your’s moves faster!

IMG_5743.png

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here I was thinking the '24 HE's were moving faster along than the '23's ... take a look in my sigline for what most of us went through in '23.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a two door order and in production on 3/1, was told it would arrive 3/7 to 3/12 but haven't heard anything.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm really curious what the future holds for Heritage models and if they will continue.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1 week to 6 months ;)

mine was built and delivered within a week and a half after it finally got to the assembly line (i'm only a few hours south of Michigan)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm really curious what the future holds for Heritage models and if they will continue.
I honestly think we'll be lucky if they open up the order banks again for the standard HE's to even finish out the year. Somewhere it was listed about offering the Modtop as an option to the rest of the trim lines but Webasto still hasn't proven they can crank these out fast enough to even cover the small numbers of HE's, much less every other trim!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I honestly think we'll be lucky if they open up the order banks again for the standard HE's to even finish out the year. Somewhere it was listed about offering the Modtop as an option to the rest of the trim lines but Webasto still hasn't proven they can crank these out fast enough to even cover the small numbers of HE's, much less every other trim!
I hope they schedule and build current orders before opening order banks or at least before stopping production.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I hope they schedule and build current orders before opening order banks or at least before stopping production.
Is there even any left to schedule? looking at the last few USOB, HE's have been zero. I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom, it seems like for Ford the HE's have just been a thorn in their side for what little profitability there is.

I don't see Ford cancelling anything that's already scheduled though, '23 should be good proof of that ... oops ... I meant that they gave some concession to those that were at least scheduled. I agree though, if they do open the order banks back up they really need to have a handle on the remaining ones first.

Either way, good luck and waiting sucks! ;)

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is there even any left to schedule? looking at the last few USOB, HE's have been zero. I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom, it seems like for Ford the HE's have just been a thorn in their side for what little profitability there is.

I don't see Ford cancelling anything that's already scheduled though, '23 should be good proof of that ... oops ... I meant that they gave some concession to those that were at least scheduled. I agree though, if they do open the order banks back up they really need to have a handle on the remaining ones first.

The last commodity report that included HEs was dated 2/12/2024 still had 72 HEs yet to be scheduled, since then they have had two priority scheduling weeks and this week is another one. Since the unscheduled HEs are due to dealer allocation issues I doubt all 72 have been scheduled by now.
I know of one that is still waiting…. 🤞🤞🚙

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710272994279-rc

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

According to Granger, none of their cancelled ‘23 HE reorders have been scheduled in 2024. No recent response from Granger other than my order has “restraints” preventing scheduling last month.

Maybe @Zach@Granger knows something. 1231 days since reservation. 532 days since ordering a ‘23 HE. 119 days since reordering a ‘24 HE.

I am hoping the issues with windows and other QA delays caused Ford to hold off on scheduling the last few HE’s. Frustrating that there are multiple ‘24 2 door HE’s on dealer lots for sale right now… just not at $2K under invoice minus $4250.

Last edited:

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm pretty sure this is the last year for them. There may be other specialty models and Ford is theoretically giving the Bronco some type of refresh for 2025. Perhaps the mod top will finally be available in other colors on different trims. Doesn't seem like Ford has been able to get the mod top out too quickly though.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah. I can't see how they could possibly put the mod top out in mass numbers. It may just be limited to special editions. It would make our 2 door mod tops fairly rare.
Sponsored