Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yup, DE Surf Tag which is also your annual pass for Delaware State Parks…$90
oh, plus the cost of your Surf Fishing equipment if you’ve not already… and don’t forget your DE Fishing License, like I did until just now 😏
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club P1000115
What front license plate bracket is that?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Omg we are never getting ours…
Last 72 24’s, missing 23’s… why would they care about us few. 😒
So I heard back from Granger, and its about the same as it was from Ford marketing...

"Neal,
I reached out to one of our contacts with Ford but was not able to get too much information.

Here is what I was able to find out, sounds like your vehicle and others are on a quality hold, what the hold is he did not specify.

The only other information that he did let me know is that Bronco HE is typically delayed and that the Detroit plant is having shipping delays. This is due to the railroad having a car shortage with the number of vehicles sitting on hold.

I wish I would have been able to get a little more information or an updated ETA but nothing on that side."

A quality hold? Now? After 8 months plus of just the truck just hanging out, enjoying some gravel lot? Another "we don't know what is happening answer" I'm not blaming Granger its not their fault, but man... I can get up to the minute details about where a $10 pizza is but I can't even get any real into on a 50k truck from Ford for almost 9 months??? In 2 weeks it will be a year since it was originally scheduled to be built....:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

Sponsored

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone had any luck figuring out what the dash part # is for the HE 12 in screen? I have an 8 in potentially looking to upgrade to 12 at some point. I have a parts guy who can get one for me if we can figure out the part #.

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When Ford says your vehicle is "shipped" does that mean the vehicle was actually put on the train/transport? Or does it mean the vehicle has left the factory and is waiting for a train/transport?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When Ford says your vehicle is "shipped" does that mean the vehicle was actually put on the train/transport? Or does it mean the vehicle has left the factory and is waiting for a train/transport?
"Shipped" means it is on a railcar or picked up by truck.
If it is sitting in a parking lot at Ford it does not show up as "Shipped" on the tracker.
Mine sat on a railcar in Wayne Michigan for a couple of days before it started its journey to Colorado (I could track it through the automated CSX phone line at that point). I am guessing that it was waiting for more railcars to be loaded up that are going to the same destination.
It started moving the third day after it was loaded on the railcar. Once it started moving it was in Colorado after 8 days, at the dealership after 11 days.

Last edited:

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
"Shipped" means it is on a railcar or picked up by truck.
If it sitting in a parking lot at Ford it does not show up as "Shipped" on the tracker.
Mine sat on a railcar in Wayne Michigan for a couple of days before it started its journey to Colorado (I could track it through the automated CSX phone line at that point). I am guessing that it was waiting for more railcars to be loaded up that are going to the same destination.
It started moving the third day after it was loaded on the railcar. Once it started moving it was in Colorado after 8 days, at the dealership after 11 days.
Thank you

Sponsored

LudwigVon

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where in Delaware can you drive on the beach? Looking to do the same while in Ocean City in July.

Yup, DE Surf Tag which is also your annual pass for Delaware State Parks…$90
oh, plus the cost of your Surf Fishing equipment if you’ve not already… and don’t forget your DE Fishing License, like I did until just now 😏
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710789402937-m7

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I dont want to jinx things but...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710789402937-m7
I think it's becasue you have a 2-dr. My dealer in Michigan has had only one HE come in the last two months and it was a 2-dr. They have (6) 24's in stock and (12) 23's in stock all 2-dr except two raptors and (2) 4-doors both with soft tops. None of their current stock are Heritage's.

HertiageMerica

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think it's becasue you have a 2-dr. My dealer in Michigan has had only one HE come in the last two months and it was a 2-dr. They have (6) 24's in stock and (12) 23's in stock all 2-dr except two raptors and (2) 4-doors both with soft tops. None of their current stock are Heritage's.
My son just saw a 2dr heritage for sale at a dealership near the Philly airport this weekend

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model