First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There were many people on that one as you would suspect. The only measurement we got there was the rear seats. They were 30” from rear back rear to the back of front seat as it was set.
Those after market BFG tires were 35” but had a large volume to them. Definitely filled the wells. Looked larger than the Squatch set up on the bare chassis.
We need someone to measure this tomorrow!
Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome pics: Thanks!!
Looks like better weather than was in CO...
Of course we haven't had weather like that since...yet:)

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

lol, only one pic loading, the overlander before reveal in full robe :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I know. Ive never bought anything from Amazon and why order it from Ford merchandise when I can pick it up at Super Celebration tomorrow.
Get as many pictures of that marine grade vinyl interior. If they are saying that is it I’m sure a lot of people would want to see what’s coming stock without having to upgrade to leather.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guessing this does not have the bump stops that the Wildtrak Sasquatch has. In all the pictures the Wildtrak has more clearance between the 35's and the fenders. My guess is the poorly informed BN guy on the video was wrong about this being a full sasquatch. Guessing its the Badlands suspension (Which is almost a sasquatch) without the extra height. Makes those 35's a lot closer to rubbing.
‘I was there today and spoke to the engineer from Ford there who drive this rig. He said this A51 overland is NOT squatched. They simply took a regular Badlands and added aftermarket wheels and 35x12.5s For this show. He drove it and said no rubbing but thought there ‘might’ be some when articulating/off road ing. also, these are regular non squatch flares on this rig. These 35s were dead even with the flare, maybe our .2“ so if anyone is thinking of adding 35s/315s to regular non squatch flares, you’ll be fine ok. This looked amazing live but would be better though with a 2” lift or even a 1.5” leveling kit although I could not see a rake as it was on a slight downhill.

EDIT - even though I was told these are non sqatch flares, they might have been telling me wrong info as they do appear to be squatch flares, you can see here now that the lip and added piece Appear to be sqUcth flares so pleas take my above post with a grain of salt as I am now thinking I got wrong info on the flare, although they were adamant it was not ‘squatched”.

Ford Bronco Lilj4425's Super Duper photo thread from Bronco Super Celebration East 7234FD74-791F-48DF-8894-91C93CBD0962

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we buy stuff from the Bronco booth or are they just showing off product?
They had some merchandise for sell like beanies, fleeces, jackets, and t shirts. The rest of the stuff is for sell on their Amazon website.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lilj4425 great job on the pics! I'll follow-up, how is the 4DR size wise? Did the 2DR seem tiny?
They both really stood out nicely and sent a statement. Neither one looked tiny in my opinion. The four door definitely stood out the most in terms of sheer size though.

And honestly, the two door looked really good even with it not being sasquatched and on 33’s. Definitely bigger in person than in the pics. Almost makes me feel like I don’t even need sasquatch. Lol.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

‘I was there today and spoke to the engineer from Ford there who drive this rig. He said this A51 overland is NOT squatched. They simply took a regular Badlands and added aftermarket wheels and 35x12.5s For this show. He drove it and said no rubbing but thought there ‘might’ be some when articulating/off road ing. also, these are regular non squatch flares on this rig. These 35s were dead even with the flare, maybe our .2“ so if anyone is thinking of adding 35s/315s to regular non squatch flares, you’ll be fine ok. This looked amazing live but would be better though with a 2” lift or even a 1.5” leveling kit although I could not see a rake as it was on a slight downhill.

Ford Bronco Lilj4425's Super Duper photo thread from Bronco Super Celebration East 7234FD74-791F-48DF-8894-91C93CBD0962
Those are definitely the wider Sasquatch fender flares. If you need a dead giveaway look at the rear bumper, squatch gets an extension piece due to the width. Here’s a pic of the regular badlands to compare.

A41C4E13-0DCA-4B2F-86E7-93F3BD3D0A9F.jpeg

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Lilj4425's Super Duper photo thread from Bronco Super Celebration East A41C4E13-0DCA-4B2F-86E7-93F3BD3D0A9F
Awesome! This is a good look but like you said, a little lift would really set it off.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I couldn't wait until tomorrow. Here you go:

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Wait, where did "Lightning Blue" come from? That's the first I've seen it mentioned. It's a perfect middle ground of Velocity and Antimatter. Is that really an available color? What other new colors are they holding back?

edit: Oh, it's an FE only color. Booooo

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait, where did "Lightning Blue" come from? That's the first I've seen it mentioned. It's a perfect middle ground of Velocity and Antimatter. Is that really an available color? What other new colors are they holding back?
FE only. Added it couple weeks ago.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FE only. Added it couple weeks ago.
Saw that thread right after asking. I mean, I get exclusivity stuff. People like to have a 'rare' combo. If they'd just give me a green like on my profile pic I'd be happy.
Sponsored