Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I totally agree that we need to see more black painted tops on various builds... but just to be clear, you realize that’s the MIC top in that photo (and not the black painted top), right?
Oh yeah for sure. Just appreciating how good it already looks.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing the standard headlights on, I think I like them better than the the signature ones. The orange is a nice touch.
"Come to the dark side"..."We have cookies"

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting!!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy cow. I priced LEDs for my FSB one time and I think it was about $200 for a set. Definitely no upgrade in my future. Either it comes with LEDs or it never will. Not while I own it😂
My cousin said both sets are actually both LED light they just got different looks. Also the pin configuration between the two are different..anyone tried swapping would probably set themselves on fire! 😆

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD: Thanks Ashley, good info for the light connections. Thanks to the Stig. Next....the harnesses on the vehicle where the lights plug in please! The connectors are the same housings but different pin locations. More than likely the vehicle side is fully populated to work with either.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD: Thanks Ashley, good info for the light connections. Thanks to the Stig. Next....the harnesses on the vehicle where the lights plug in please! The connectors are the same housings but different pin locations. More than likely the vehicle side is fully populated to work with either.
Can try. I was just talking with my cousin..def says the pin configuration is different between the two for the headlamps. He also said the control units in them are not the same!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can try. I was just talking with my cousin..def says the pin configuration is different between the two for the headlamps. He also said the control units in them are not the same!
Chips is chips, just plug em in, what's the worst that can happen, a little smoke 👨‍🚒

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup. That makes sense on the configuration. Not too unexpected but physically the same connector. I would guess the harness works for either. The control unit....now that’s a different beast. Similar in my Escape. Connectors were there, added factory switch that plugged in and wa-la! No lights! Need the brains re-programmed.

I know the feeling!
Sponsored