First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These and a couple other videos are really funny to me. I'd love to know the behind the scenes deals. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to see any content. But what led to this guy being one of the few non ford employees to have this amount of access?

I mean, look at this. Fucking how? Lol

Screenshot_20210316-124234.png

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These and a couple other videos are really funny to me. I'd love to know the behind the scenes deals. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to see any content. But what led to this guy being one of the few non ford employees to have this amount of access?

I mean, look at this. Fucking how? Lol

Ford Bronco 2-Door Black Diamond Walkaround by Dominic Pericak Screenshot_20210316-124234
His Dad is Dave Pericak - Director of Product Line Management, Ford Icons.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to see any content. But what led to this guy being one of the few non ford employees to have this amount of access?
Isn't his father with Ford???

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well that explains a bit! Cowboy hats north of the mason-dixon always make me laugh

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This keeps happening to me....I assure myself that I want the 4-door for utility and space and I'm sticking with my order. Then another 2-door picture set or video comes out, and suddenly I'm thinking again of switching down to 2-door.

Even though it was a quick pass around, at 0:32 for whatever reason that rear cargo area looked super big. definitely livable....ugh. That plus the stance, especially with the doors off, is amazing looking. Good thing I am a September reservation and will have almost a year to be able to make up my mind.
You really have to see one in person to decide if it's big enough for what you need.

I don't need 4-doors. I don't even need 4 seats. And I've seen the 2-door trail rig in person and I'll be fine.

It is roomier than a 2-door Wrangler, but still smaller than most SUVs. I think it is perfect.😍

I took a tape measure to my kid's 1970 EB (my avatar) and some of the dimensions are similar to the new 2-door.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really have to see one in person to decide if it's big enough for what you need.

I don't need 4-doors. I don't even need 4 seats. And I've seen the 2-door trail rig in person and I'll be fine.

It is roomier than a 2-door Wrangler, but still smaller than most SUVs. I think it is perfect.😍

I took a tape measure to my kid's 1970 EB (my avatar) and some of the dimensions are similar to the new 2-door.
I think I really am going to have to see it in person. Another benefit to being a late reservation I guess. I just hope I have the opportunity to soon, I'm pretty far from all these expos and where they are running around in Detroit.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This kid is awesome. It's cool that he is doing his own thing even if he has access that none of would ever get. At least he's taking the initiative to do it. The music is horrible, but it's his world and we have to watch from a distance. lol.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I really am going to have to see it in person. Another benefit to being a late reservation I guess. I just hope I have the opportunity to soon, I'm pretty far from all these expos and where they are running around in Detroit.
They will be in Tennesse again soon at Super Cel East I think. I almost cried seeing it in person. The lines of the 2-door really pay homage to the EB. I just wish I could have sat in it.😥

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And see the BD drive off road with only the rear locker
For less money you can get the Base with front and rear lockers and a v6, auto , advanced 4x4 for $39 34K
I'm a manual guy so ...
On one hand, I really want my Black Diamond and the MGV. Like right now.
On the other, being able to switch to base manual sasquatch seems like such a great deal...

I'm sure stock Black Diamond is more than capable but, well, you know.

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that explains a bit! Cowboy hats north of the mason-dixon always make me laugh
For me it's not the location on a map. If you're a cowboy you're a cowboy. The part that gets me is men (and women) dressing up as a profession they're not.

Makes me chuckle every time 😁

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been pretty tolerant of the music so far, but I may have to drop the ban hammer on him this time for including Kid F&VKFACE Rock.
Sponsored