GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hoping to be the 1st Cyber Orange First Edition delivered and it may even be the first customer Bronco in Arizona! Built 6/26, Shipped 6/29 and Delivered 7/21-7/28. Currently in Gibson County, Indiana.
Sponsored

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got to test drive This 4 door CO non-Squached Badlands at All American Ford in Paramus NJ. (my dealer)

What an AMAZING truck!!! This thing drives unbelievably! I only got to take out for a 20 minute drive, buy oh boy! This thing just feels solid as a rock.

It had the 2.3 which was amazingly peppy. Steering was tight and responsive, braking was very smooth. You really feel connected to the road.

I've attached a couple of pictures and a not so great quick vid my wife took. We were both pretty exited, so it's a little shaky. It was nice to see my color in person up close finally. It

REALLY pops!!

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 20210707_171559
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 20210707_171606
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 20210707_171550
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 20210707_171615

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 20210707_165710

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Broncos being gathered for Northeast Off-Roadeo. Many more to follow. All Badlands 4-Door soft tops. Stunning!

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club Broncos for Off-Roadeo

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got it home. Black Diamond non-sasquatch

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club Cyber Orange Bronco 4-Door Black Steel Wheels Steelies

Couple of issues, rear bumper was damaged in transport ( small scratch ) and the Hard top has some really rough edges, looks like they cut it out of the mold with a hacksaw, dealership is getting replacement parts for both ( can only imagine how long it will take to get replacement MIC so not holding my breath ) but they finally released it to me today.

Pictures do not do the paint justice, especially when the sun is hitting it and the flakes are shining.

Storm blew in right after parking and getting that picture so moved it to garage and will get some more pics once the suns back out.

Last edited by a moderator:

865Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB Badsquatch, Land Rover LR3, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got it home

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club Cyber Orange Bronco 4-Door Black Steel Wheels Steelies

Couple of issues, rear bumper was damaged in transport ( small scratch ) and the Hard top has some really rough edges, looks like they cut it out of the mold with a hacksaw, dealership is getting replacement parts for both ( can only imagine how long it will take to get replacement MIC so not holding my breath ) but they finally released it to me today.

Pictures do not do the paint justice, especially when the sun is hitting it and the flakes are shining.

Storm blew in right after parking and getting that picture so moved it to garage and will get some more pics once the suns back out.
I’ve waited so long to see a BD Non SAS in CO. I have one picture of one sitting behind a SAS white 2 door but that was it. Can’t wait to see more of this one. Congratulations!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got it home

Bronco isn't the best shape for showing off the color shift of the tri-coat, i've posted these FakeStang pics before, but will do so again in this thread for you CO folks.

It's a great color at the macro level and a ton of stuff going on to keep your eyes happy.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club cyber orange gt performance

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club cyber orange gt performance 4

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club download

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope Cyber Orange is not only for MY 21 since some of us are forced to wait / get a MY 22. Once the initial 190k+- reservations are built Ford can delete the CO.
this. i'm most certainly going to wind up being pushed to MY22, and if I can't get my bronco in CO, i'm going to be heartbroken.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks to all for the pics here. Confirms my choice of CO (I switched from CG, which I still like, but CO is just so good). And it looks particularly good on t he 2 door and amazing with the roof off. Encouraging! Just hope its a dream that eventually comes true. :)

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey All, great to be here and was super lucky to take delivery already!

Order Date 01/28/21
Built 06/29/21
Delivery 07/06/2021

Looking forward to seeing what this thing is capable of, and seeing what the aftermarket makes available for these.

31c8c68a-93dd-4c06-aa7e-dab0d21b9a15_1_105_c-jpeg.jpg

d7cae1f5-7681-42c3-8861-2cf491601a9b_1_105_c-jpeg.jpg

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club topprofile
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club profile1

VIDEO:
Sponsored