Sponsored

“Order Accepted by Dealer”, but..what does this mean?

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping someone can clarify. Under order status it says “order accepted by dealer” but up top in the timeline it says “Place order-in progress”. The “in-progress” part, to me, infers the order hasn’t actually been placed by the dealer.
I went in last week and converted to MY22 and watched him submit it and made sure code is 19, so this is confusing to me.
Anyone know??

86E0D801-AACF-4F79-8429-F55F77B4001C.jpeg
Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it states that until you move to the next step. I got my order confirmation email within hours of updating my order for 22.

I got my scheduled for production email a few minutes ago and it still says the same thing.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks normal to me. If memory serves me correctly mine said in progress at that point as well.

OP
OP
TtotheZ

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it states that until you move to the next step. I got my order confirmation email within hours of updating my order for 22.

I got my scheduled for production email a few minutes ago and it still says the same thing.
Thanks for the reply! That makes me feel better. Thought I'd check here before getting sideways with my dealer 😃

OP
OP
TtotheZ

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be just fine, that is just the way Ford wrote verbiage for the steps . . . admittedly they could have said it better, but it only means that the ordering process overall has been in process, and your build is acknowledged between Ford and your dealer, which is good news. You can always contact your dealer and ask for a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), they should have no problem giving that to you. It is merely a written verification of your order acknowledgement that you can have for your files.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah mine says the exact same thing. Basically means you're 2022 order is in the system and is waiting to get scheduled because the next step would be in production.

OP
OP
TtotheZ

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should be just fine, that is just the way Ford wrote verbiage for the steps . . . admittedly they could have said it better, but it only means that the ordering process overall has been in process, and your build is acknowledged between Ford and your dealer, which is good news. You can always contact your dealer and ask for a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), they should have no problem giving that to you. It is merely a written verification of your order acknowledgement that you can have for your files.
Okay, great. Thank you!

OP
OP
TtotheZ

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah mine says the exact same thing. Basically means you're 2022 order is in the system and is waiting to get scheduled because the next step would be in production.
Glad to know yours says the same!

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

What did you order? Something more bare bones to get your Bronco sooner?

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M
Hoping someone can clarify. Under order status it says “order accepted by dealer” but up top in the timeline it says “Place order-in progress”. The “in-progress” part, to me, infers the order hasn’t actually been placed by the dealer.
I went in last week and converted to MY22 and watched him submit it and made sure code is 19, so this is confusing to me.
Anyone know??

Ford Bronco “Order Accepted by Dealer”, but..what does this mean? 86E0D801-AACF-4F79-8429-F55F77B4001C
Mine says the same and I was questioning this yesterday too.
My dealer said my order is "clean" and the hotline representative told me it looked good on their end as well, so I guess now we wait.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What did you order? Something more bare bones to get your Bronco sooner?
BD 4dr MT MIC Tow Roof Rails

Edit: My dealer had 39 reservations with 1 delivered in 21. As a 5/21 reservation I'm certain I leapfrogged others but couldn't say how many, nor was it my intent. I ordered what I wanted within my budget.

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD 4dr MT MIC Tow Roof Rails

Would've liked the BL with mid, but would've ended up above the budget I set myself. Told myself if I didn't get built in 22 I'd go for the BL with high pkg. I'm just not going to need the sta-bar disco so BL would be overkill, and now with a schedule week I'm plenty pleased with what I'm getting.
That is almost the same build that I have ordered. I upgraded from my original 21 build of a Big Bend to a Black Diamond, 2 door, Manual, Tow with Roof Rails. I am afraid that the MIC top is going to cause me to wait a LONG time...

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is almost the same build that I have ordered. I upgraded from my original 21 build of a Big Bend to a Black Diamond, 2 door, Manual, Tow with Roof Rails. I am afraid that the MIC top is going to cause me to wait a LONG time...
My original order was also a BB, with a change to BD for 22.
Sponsored