John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BFG Load C 315x70R17 on RTR +30 wheels Non Sas Badlands totally stock including non sas flares. No lift (yet)-crash bars out no rubbing. Still debating suspension changes or minor lift or leaving it alone. BFG 315s are 34.4 so not a true 35 but for my needs the tires are great for the Northeast's 4 seasons and on the beach. Have run BFGs forever-not saying they are the best at anything-just good all around tire. Bronco is a Daily Driver and for fun with my favorite co pilot below-wash out interior a plus-If I am going to load a bunch of gear and family, will be taking my Truck.
Ford Bronco “Stock” Non-SAS Badlands with 35’s IMG_3455
Ford Bronco “Stock” Non-SAS Badlands with 35’s IMG_3439
Ford Bronco “Stock” Non-SAS Badlands with 35’s IMG_3467
Sponsored

Jolo86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco “Stock” Non-SAS Badlands with 35’s IMG_3467

Stock Badlands with 1.5” wheel spacers and 315/70/17’s. We’ve had The fender deletes for a while. Without spacers, the tire is about 1/2” from the upper A-arm. I’ve got all the crash bars removed and haven’t wheeled it yet. It looks like there is plenty of clearance. I’ve got a set of Eibach lift springs I’m debating putting on. The only reason I would put them on is to get a bit more clearance under the front skid/diff.
Did you end up butting the lift springs on?