Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few times now driving down the road I get a notice saying “vehicle not in park” , but I’m already driving down the road and I push the OK button , couple seconds later it comes back on , it does this a few more times, seems to do it about once a week, I don’t have time to take it to the dealer , the dealers around me are so busy or short on help they tell me it will be at least a week before they can look at it .😡
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe double check the door connectors. It might think a door has opened even though it hasn’t. Just a thought. I haven’t had my doors off so I’m not sure if it would even give that warning or not

OP
OP
Bronco Don

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll check but I have never taken the doors off either

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A few times now driving down the road I get a notice saying “vehicle not in park” , but I’m already driving down the road and I push the OK button , couple seconds later it comes back on , it does this a few more times, seems to do it about once a week, I don’t have time to take it to the dealer , the dealers around me are so busy or short on help they tell me it will be at least a week before they can look at it .😡
Good morning. Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to see what I can do to assist with your Bronco's notification issue.
Sponsored