Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like this is the end of the road for unscheduled 22s. a moment of silence for everyone now getting a guaranteed additional 4 month wait and longer.
Sponsored

LionFury23

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco Family! Looking at the scheduling information. Should I be excited about receiving my VIN? Or am I being prepped for another Ford let down like the last 2 years.

Bronco VIN.jpeg

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Bronco Family! Looking at the scheduling information. Should I be excited about receiving my VIN? Or am I being prepped for another Ford let down like the last 2 years.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (9/5) Bronco VIN
VIN=2022 Bronco

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know this form and thread showed that no one was supposed to be scheduled this week, but there’s been some mixed information. Just wondering if anyone ended up getting scheduled today for anymore October dates? Or 2022 builds?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this form and thread showed that no one was supposed to be scheduled this week, but there’s been some mixed information. Just wondering if anyone ended up getting scheduled today for anymore October dates? Or 2022 builds?
Looking around other threads in the forum, it's pretty clear people just found out this week that they are scheduled for one of the weeks in October. Now, does that mean they were scheduled by Ford this week? Not necessarily. Ford could be doing some background scheduling and not publishing that information until they are closer to the estimated build week. The scheduling could've been done in previous weeks and is just now being pushed to the customer/dealer.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked the backdoor tracker last night and saw this. Scheduled for 10/24 Build Week - got this on a "no scheduling week". I received the VIN from my salesman today and it is a 22MY. I believe there were 14 folks scheduled on Thursday from the dealership where our reservation resides but none of the builds have the Sasquatch package.

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (9/5) Badlands Screenshot.JPG

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked the backdoor tracker last night and saw this. Scheduled for 10/24 Build Week - got this on a "no scheduling week". I received the VIN from my salesman today and it is a 22MY. I believe there were 14 folks scheduled on Thursday from the dealership where our reservation resides.
Hmmm.... if there were a bunch of people scheduled on Thursday (9/8), that looks a lot like a normal Ford scheduling week. If I'm remembering correctly, most people would begin to find out they were scheduled on a Thursday with others getting emails in the coming days. Perhaps they are still following that pattern, but delaying the publishing of their scheduling by a week or two.