Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is it possible that Braptors only fit on certain style carriers? This would make sense on the delays to ship then.
not an issue max size is basically a Ford F150 Raptor. That goes for carrier and rail.

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Johnny Mo,

Driver availability is the most likely issue.
Disagree. My build week was 6/13 so I followed the non-raptor Bronco "6/13 build week group" on the forums thinking we'd have similar time frames in the process. Most on that group have had their Broncos shipped and/or delivered. Many had their Broncos ship within a couple days from their blend date. My Raptor was confirmed built and has not shipped over 1 month later (rail too).... it has to be a Raptor specific setback!

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Performance Chat told me today that they clearly are not going to hit the estimated ship date of July 14-20 for mine. Asked if there was any way to find out what the hold up is and was told they have no info. Meanwhile those interest rates are going to keep popping.

Sponsored

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
According to Ford Chat, my order has advanced from "production order processing" to a "planned production week" of Sept 5 22 and the VIN has been assigned! No email from Ford and waiing for the dealer to confirm.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Disagree. My build week was 6/13 so I followed the non-raptor Bronco "6/13 build week group" on the forums thinking we'd have similar time frames in the process. Most on that group have had their Broncos shipped and/or delivered. Many had their Broncos ship within a couple days from their blend date. My Raptor was confirmed built and has not shipped over 1 month later (rail too).... it has to be a Raptor specific setback!

gmarzocco,

In my build (2/28) week most shipped earlier than my WIldTrak and with no holds my WildTrak was 2 months and five days waiting to ship. Those who had rail vs convoy got their quicker. I spoke to several reps from trucking company who indicated they didn't have enough drivers.
Granted it may be Raptor specific, but they may also be waiting for full loads of Raptors to geographic areas and without ample supply of drivers the result is the same.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

According to Ford Chat, my order has advanced from "production order processing" to a "planned production week" of Sept 5 22 and the VIN has been assigned! No email from Ford and waiing for the dealer to confirm.
This is how I found out. I emailed Ford Performance once every two weeks until they said I had a date. Once I got a date they said to ask my dealer for my vin.

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well I just placed a order for the Raptor R….. let’s see how long it takes for this build. But alos let’s see which one I keep from these 2 Orders.
Any idea of job 1 on the R?

Sponsored

gmarzocco

Black Diamond
First Name
Gennaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
gmarzocco,

In my build (2/28) week most shipped earlier than my WIldTrak and with no holds my WildTrak was 2 months and five days waiting to ship. Those who had rail vs convoy got their quicker. I spoke to several reps from trucking company who indicated they didn't have enough drivers.
Granted it may be Raptor specific, but they may also be waiting for full loads of Raptors to geographic areas and without ample supply of drivers the result is the same.
Still disagree..... that's all speculation. Nobody has received an ordered Raptor yet, period. It's not because of a truck driver shortage, but believe what you want!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Whole lotta Braptors outside MAP

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Wow thats a lot of Braptors. Looks like all the ones they built are stuck there. Anybody wonder why or are they just gonna release them all at the same time?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, they all seem to have wheels ...

That CO one looks like my build, but my production date is 8/3. (No keypad either)

Last edited:

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every time I see one of these vids or pics of this dust mountain or that, I think how careful I am to garage my cars (now that I have a garage). Maybe it’s good that it’ll know how good it has it when mine finally arrives. :)

And that’s not that many BRaptors considering how many Broncos that can build in a day. But I do suppose that’s infinitely more than have been delivered…
Sponsored