First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You didn’t receive price protection?
So did a quick search of the Ford FAQs on price protection, this is what I found:

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.

The way I read that is that when I received the GT and switched from my original order to the Raptor price protection went away. Can anyone confirm if that is the correct interpretation?

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So did a quick search of the Ford FAQs on price protection, this is what I found:

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.

The way I read that is that when I received the GT and switched from my original order to the Raptor price protection went away. Can anyone confirm if that is the correct interpretation?
I don’t think that’s right. As long as your order was in before march 11, 2022

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From my understanding if you had a legit My22 order, you should be good.

You can’t switch from a lower trim to the Raptor or limited heritage.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My back door link had went from showing a 2022 to a 2023 today. I got the dreaded email yesterday to convert my order and so called the dealer who converted it. No changes to build.

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a blend date of 8/16/22 and all modules have popped....the only update I have had is that it is still sitting at the plant with no holds...est delivery date according to my dealership is today. Nothing showing on tracking....Can the thing just get here already.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
C52F1539-4F2D-46C2-95BE-16E085D6A714.jpeg
What a nice text to receive this morning.
I had to drive out and see it. The best way that I can describe seeing it real life is, Holy Shit.

And as has been mentioned many times before, the flares aren’t an issue when you’re up close.

84021B79-9732-450B-8859-E8371AE6CD58.jpeg

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had to drive out and see it. The best way that I can describe seeing it real life is, Holy Shit.

And as has been mentioned many times before, the flares aren’t an issue when you’re up close.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 84021B79-9732-450B-8859-E8371AE6CD58
nice! Glad you were able to go get a peek at it. I still haven’t seen one in person, so I’m sure I’ll be standing there with my mouth wide open when I see it.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

nice! Glad you were able to go get a peek at it. I still haven’t seen one in person, so I’m sure I’ll be standing there with my mouth wide open when I see it.
Wait till you drive it!

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You’re going to love it, man. Congratulations.
I’ve been staring at it for 30 minutes just taking it all in.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had a blend date of 8/16/22 and all modules have popped....the only update I have had is that it is still sitting at the plant with no holds...est delivery date according to my dealership is today. Nothing showing on tracking....Can the thing just get here already.
That was my blend date also. Was supposed to be at the dealer a couple of weeks ago. Still “in production” though chat and the dealer say it’s done and just sitting with no holds. Both the Bronco and I are getting older…

Kilroy

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma 2005 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That was my blend date also. Was supposed to be at the dealer a couple of weeks ago. Still “in production” though chat and the dealer say it’s done and just sitting with no holds. Both the Bronco and I are getting older…

hopefully we get them soon….I’m sure yours will arrive before mine.
Sponsored