BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just one golden ticket. Its on a reservation that has never been converted to an order. I don't think they used my reservation for my raptor order, so im wondering if I will get to keep the reservation if its not used.
mine Dealer did the same and did not use my unconverted reservation that was link to the golden ticket. The Ford Area Rep told my Dealer to create a new order and use my email. So, I still have my unconverted reservation from 7/13.. I'm wondering the same thing, if these unused reservation will be valid in the future since we ordered the Raptor. 🤔

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
mine Dealer did the same and did not use my unconverted reservation that was link to the golden ticket. The Ford Area Rep told my Dealer to create a new order and use my email. So, I still have my unconverted reservation from 7/13.. I'm wondering the same thing, if these unused reservation will be valid in the future since we ordered the Raptor. 🤔
Thats what im thinking. I have a new order as well, im wondering if we will be able to use these early reservations for whatever special edition is next.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Every raptor scheduled is a day 1 reservation holder? Doubt it. You could walk off the streets and put a Raptor order in until recently.
I’m glad not everyone here took the PR bait. Ford said a “majority” of Bronco Raptors would go to early reservations, but actually a majority of the Bronco Raptors are going to the highest ADM bidder.

A lot of the GTs were “recouped” by the dealers who tacked on large ADMs to the GT and also a lot of GTs were sent to people who had already received their Broncos, and dealers kept those GTs too, telling the customer that it was a mistake.

So, easily a majority of Bronco Raptors are going to the highest ADM bidder.

chances are most of them have a day one or two reservation. So they’ve been waiting just as long as everyone else.
GT holders have been waiting longer

Last edited:

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m glad not everyone here took the PR bait. Ford said a “majority” of Bronco Raptors would go to early reservations, but actually a majority of the Bronco Raptors are going to the highest ADM bidder.

A lot of the GTs were “recouped” by the dealers who tacked on large ADMs to the GT and also a lot of GTs were sent to people who had already received their Broncos, and dealers kept those GTs too, telling the customer that it was a mistake.

So, easily a majority of Bronco Raptors are going to the highest ADM bidder.
I don’t see what the point is? People have been walking in off the street and getting regular Broncos before day-one guys since this began. I’d be more mad about a guy coming in and getting an identical build before me. If you think they should have thrown non-GT Raptors to the back of the line, I couldn’t agree more.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe you. I’m just saying there are 20 Raptor orders at that dealership.
I thought you meant GT allocations sorry are you one of the 8 GT

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t see what the point is?
That we shouldn’t carry water for Ford when we know better, namely that the handraiser program was just a PR stunt.

It’s simply not true that the Bronco Raptors are mostly going to early reservations.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because it’s their marquee trim and they want it on the market showing itself off. They want the media to fall in love with it and most importantly they want their profit. It’s likely their highest margin trim and so they want them out ASAP. Anyone who didn’t see this coming is blind.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That we shouldn’t carry water for Ford when we know better, namely that the handraiser program was just a PR stunt.

It’s simply not true that the Bronco Raptors are mostly going to early reservations.
If Ford cared about that they could build Raptors in the order of reservation dates, then the GT holders would get theirs first and the ADM guys would be in the back of the line. But they won’t

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought you meant GT allocations sorry are you one of the 8 GT
I apologize firstly, I didn’t originally understand that was the allocation reference. GT is still so fresh to me I just generalized the statement.

No I’m not at that dealership and didn’t get a GT, I ordered the regular way.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone been scheduled with the standard graphic? Kind of dumb a vinyl can cause delays.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone been scheduled with the standard graphic? Kind of dumb a vinyl can cause delays.
Check the poll I made. theres a couple of people that have been scheduled with it, but its mainly people without it who have been scheduled.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So again reservation holders are getting screwed.
Not saying this is why I got a Raptor order but I never got my reservation. It was mistakenly deleted.
Sponsored