Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I use the back door to check on mine and there has been no changes for a long time. Shows accepted by dealer. I see people posting about chatting with Ford performance. Is there a link for that? Dealer is clueless.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Chat with Ford Performance just now....

Eric
at 15:50, Jun 30:
Hello Matthew, how may I help you?

Matthew
at 15:50, Jun 30:

Eric I have a Bronco Raptor on order that was built on June 23. Is there any way to see how long that may take to ship out?

Eric
at 15:51, Jun 30:
do you have the last 8 of the VIN?

Matthew

Yes one sec

Matthew

xxxxxxxx

Matthew

I hear there are delays with wheels now

Eric
at 15:54, Jun 30:
I have not heard that rumor. I show that it is produced. Once it is released, then it will be shipped. It is showing an ETA of July 14th to the 20th on my side

Matthew
at 15:55, Jun 30:

ETA to the dealer or to rail?

Eric
to your dealer

Eric
it may change, hopefully not

Matthew

I'd love that if it happens we will see.

Matthew

Thank you for checking

Eric
you're welcome. Have a great day

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Window sticker showed up today for a blend date of July 25th. Hoping all the unscheduled Warthogs get scheduled soon.
interesting that you got a Window Sticker 3 weeks from build week.
My build week is 7/25 also but No Window Sticker as of yet… 🤔

None the less, Congrats!

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

interesting that you got a Window Sticker 3 weeks from build week.
My build week is 7/25 also but No Window Sticker as of yet… 🤔

None the less, Congrats!
Don’t forget the next 3 weeks, MAP is closed so the next build day is the 25th after tomorrow. Sticker showed up when we went to the link in the email from Ford and then clicked on the “view window sticker” link.

Sponsored

BronxRaptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don’t forget the next 3 weeks, MAP is closed so the next build day is the 25th after tomorrow. Sticker showed up when we went to the link in the email from Ford and then clicked on the “view window sticker” link.
“Track My Order” link from FORD email no longer works for me.
I’ve gone directly to “Vehicle Order Tracking” page and clicked on Window Sticker link but still no sticker available as of now. I’ll check again in a few days.
Thanks for info ✌

Leonides037

Badlands
First Name
Leonides Roa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 550i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone here who has a Bronco Raptor on order who hasn’t received an email confirming their order? Because I haven’t and I’m getting a little worried. So I have no idea when my build will start and delivered or any of that.

tasman

Wildtrak
First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no email

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an email confirmation and a signed purchase agreement with the dealer, but absolutely no communication otherwise. With no scheduling next week and a 3 week shutdown, will we see these Bronco Raptors before 2023?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an email confirmation and a signed purchase agreement with the dealer, but absolutely no communication otherwise. With no scheduling next week and a 3 week shutdown, will we see these Bronco Raptors before 2023?
For all of 2022 with the exception of two months scheduling has occurred on the second to last week of the month and on a Thursday.

Based on another post there are two "months" of scheduling, July and August, so really two more chances. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed a bunch of Raptors through in the final two scheduling because rolling over allocations seems like it may get sticky.

7/21 and 8/25 are likely the last two scheduling events for this MY unless they force an out of cycle batch through.

Who knows though the world is crazy, and constraints are seemingly unpredictable.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For all of 2022 with the exception of two months scheduling has occurred on the second to last week of the month and on a Thursday.

Based on another post there are two "months" of scheduling, July and August, so really two more chances. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed a bunch of Raptors through in the final two scheduling because rolling over allocations seems like it may get sticky.

7/21 and 8/25 are likely the last two scheduling events for this MY unless they force an out of cycle batch through.

Who knows though the world is crazy, and constraints are seemingly unpredictable.

I agree, rolling over allocations from MY2022 to MY2023 could get interesting to say the least.

Lucky for me, I have a signed order and purchase and sales agreement with price, so hopefully things don't go sour.

Haredog

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F150 Eco, 02Jag XJR100, 15 Limited Exped Eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, just like a few others, just went from 8/8 to 8/15 in the last day. Original was 6/13 and I have had my VIN since 4/15......
Now I am a Hummer guy since I can't seem to get a Braptor. Just bought a super clean 07 H2. Mileage is not that bad at about 12-13 with a big 6.0 V8.
Hummer H2.jpg
So several folks have asked about whether we all received an email from Ford. As mentioned above, I have had my VIN since 4/15 and I am able to see my order on all 3 search methods. But no emails from Ford thus far.
Sponsored