First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you or anyone else know what constitutes “similar vehicles in your status”? All Raptors? All Raptors that match some criteria as mine? All Broncos scheduled the same week, batch, day or other?

I’ve watched this grow slowly over the last few weeks from 412 on July 15 when I first was scheduled to 505 today. Not sure if this is a good or bad sign, or just means nothing!

I’m trying to figure out what this stat means for me and if there is anything to be inferred while I twiddle my thumbs waiting to get built.

Thanks for any hard facts in advance!

B23016FE-E3FE-42BB-B0F6-F00A0503094F.jpeg
Answers to that and any other questions regarding the Order Track app are in this thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔎-bronco-ordertrack-app-thank-you.41193/
Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here's one for you.

Blend Date of 7/25 per the emails and Ford Tracker email link. Link says in production 7/27. VIN and window sticker in hand via tracker email link. Dealer says it's "produced".

Ford Performance chat says "Invalid VIN" New VIN has a different number in the #9 position and production is scheduled for 8/26 per Ford Performance chat. The rest of the VIN is the same.

None of the trackers work for me except the original email link which is most likely pointing to an old invalid link.

Back to waiting on my end assuming Ford Performance is more reliable than my dealer.

Edit. I guess this is a common thing with Ford after doing some research in this forum and others.

Last edited:

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine shows should have been built August 1st now crossing our fingers for this one

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you or anyone else know what constitutes “similar vehicles in your status”? All Raptors? All Raptors that match some criteria as mine? All Broncos scheduled the same week, batch, day or other?

I’ve watched this grow slowly over the last few weeks from 412 on July 15 when I first was scheduled to 505 today. Not sure if this is a good or bad sign, or just means nothing!

I’m trying to figure out what this stat means for me and if there is anything to be inferred while I twiddle my thumbs waiting to get built.

It just means all vehicles in “Order Confirmed” status. I have a not-Raptor VIN scheduled for production 8/27 and see the same 505 number as you.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's one for you.

Blend Date of 7/25 per the emails and Ford Tracker email link. Link says in production 7/27. VIN and window sticker in hand via tracker email link. Dealer says it's "produced".

Ford Performance chat says "Invalid VIN" New VIN has a different number in the #9 position and production is scheduled for 8/26 per Ford Performance chat. The rest of the VIN is the same.

None of the trackers work for me except the original email link which is most likely pointing to an old invalid link.

Back to waiting on my end assuming Ford Performance is more reliable than my dealer.
VIN position 9 is a check digit.
https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/CheckDigit/Index/5yj3e1eaxhf000316

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't. Was wondering the same thing. I'm close to that longest one at 116 days and 23 hours.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Coming up on 5 months since my order was accepted and I have exactly zero movement. I don't know how some of you people that have been waiting two years are still hanging on. Ford is really starting to piss me off with their ineptitude.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Coming up on 5 months since my order was accepted and I have exactly zero movement. I don't know how some of you people that have been waiting two years are still hanging on. Ford is really starting to piss me off with their ineptitude.
Same, day one reservation converted to golden ticket and raptor order...absolutely nothing, no build date here.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1 - don't reward Ford and pay 70K+ for their product if you are pissed at them
2 - everyone else is hanging on because no one else makes a product like this

Sponsored

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine doesn’t show a pic at all. But it’s in my garage now
Mine didn’t show a picture for a few weeks. Even after it was built and the modules showed up. It showed up about 2 days after the modules went live. And you mean garage as in the ford pass app garage right? Not your actual physical garage?! 😆

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine didn’t show a picture for a few weeks. Even after it was built and the modules showed up. It showed up about 2 days after the modules went live. And you mean garage as in the ford pass app garage right? Not your actual physical garage?! 😆

Lionheart,

I added my incoming Raptor to my Amazon 'Garage' and I have had it on my FordPass app for a few weeks, now; but I don't call that a garage....it does seem fitting though.

Dbraptor

Raptor
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra,Ranger,fj62. waiting on Bronco n Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lionheart,

I added my incoming Raptor to my Amazon 'Garage' and I have had it on my FordPass app for a few weeks, now; but I don't call that a garage....it does seem fitting though.
Yeah my ford pass app. But my actual garage… 96 SVT COBRA, 2009 Ranger, 1989 Toyota Landcruise, Prius…. Waiting on my Bronco raptor and 2023 F-150 Raptor R…
Sponsored