First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealership has 2 golden tickets and 5 allocations. Even though I received the 1st allocation, the 5th allocation was scheduled before everyone .. even before the 2 GTs

Like everyone here (who either had a GT or an allocation), orders were placed in March of 2022. I did not get scheduled in 2022 so my order was resubmitted on 9/9/22 for a 2023.

I received an email on 12/1/22 telling me I had a 1/23/23 build week .. My build week was then pushed 5x

1/23 >> 1/30 >> 2/20 >> 3/6 >> 3/27 >> 4/3 .... I think a lot us have been pushed multiple times

and today I was checking my status at Ford.com and discovered I received a 4/4 build date

SO ... I have a 4/3 build week with a 4/4 build day.

Yes, fantastic. Always living vicariously through others here... I'm hoping for an allocation next month.

I can tell you're a long time here but what has your overall schedule been?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got scheduled for the week of 5/15. Pretty far out and am wondering if I'll be one of the last '23's.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got scheduled for the week of 5/15. Pretty far out and am wondering if I'll be one of the last '23's.
I think you’ll be one of the last 23s that were converted from 22. The order banks for the remainder of 23 are opening up on March 27th per my local dealer. They didn’t mention how many allocations they got however.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Day one, hour one reservation holder. So converted ‘22 order. Still haven’t heard a damn thing! So if we’re already getting to the end of the ‘23 builds that’s highly disappointing.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you’ll be one of the last 23s that were converted from 22. The order banks for the remainder of 23 are opening up on March 27th per my local dealer. They didn’t mention how many allocations they got however.
Do note that these order banks are entirely irrelevant for Raptors (and Heritage). Raptors and Heritage are handled in a separate/manual process between Ford and each dealer. This is discussed in this thread and confirmed by Ford Authority.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got 5/29 week

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also got 5/29 build week on an order I had put in mid-January. Found one in meantime at same ADM so will be passing on it when it comes up.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Day one, hour one reservation holder. So converted ‘22 order. Still haven’t heard a damn thing! So if we’re already getting to the end of the ‘23 builds that’s highly disappointing.
Ditto but not hour one, nada nada poo poo here also

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealership has 2 golden tickets and 5 allocations. Even though I received the 1st allocation, the 5th allocation was scheduled before everyone .. even before the 2 GTs

Like everyone here (who either had a GT or an allocation), orders were placed in March of 2022. I did not get scheduled in 2022 so my order was resubmitted on 9/9/22 for a 2023.

I received an email on 12/1/22 telling me I had a 1/23/23 build week .. My build week was then pushed 5x

1/23 >> 1/30 >> 2/20 >> 3/6 >> 3/27 >> 4/3 .... I think a lot us have been pushed multiple times

and today I was checking my status at Ford.com and discovered I received a 4/4 build date

SO ... I have a 4/3 build week with a 4/4 build day.
Heck yeah! I hope it sticks for you

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did you ever asked about the wheels that appeared on your order that you did not order?

Alright guys, I’m gonna need some input on a situation. So, as you can tell I’m grateful that my Braptor is getting built. As I was looking, I had noticed that my price obviously increased but I also saw that it increased and extra 2 grand and I couldn’t tell where at first. Then I dug a little deeper and saw that I have the 17 inch beadlock carbonized gray wheels on for an extra 1995.00. I did not order these, I’m certain of. Then I thought, perhaps my dealer accidentally ordered them. I misplaced my damn contract so I’ll ask for a copy, but this was my initial email that gave me a summary of what order was placed when my dealer sent it in when the order banks opened back in September. What should I do? Is this something someone has ran into or heard of? I took a screenshot of the email which, there is a difference in the wording of the standard wheels and the bead lock capable dark carbonized gray… thanks in advance.
6E2DA044-B155-4626-824A-E14AAEFF83CB.png

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In production as of this morning even though my build day is next Tuesday. Still no window sticker yet. Hopefully, I will see the WS tonight.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1680012516766
Mine went into production 3/10/23. It's still in production, no built or shipped status yet.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im a 3/16 build date. Just got this response from Ford Performance chat yesterday.

According to the system, it shows as last updated on 03/16, and shows as "In production / Produced" with an ETA displayed as 03/24 - 03/30

It is likely already on its way to your dealership. In my experience, these road convoy delivery methods usually do not update the system until the vehicle is considered as "delivered"

I would reach out to your sales person to see if they can confirm the same ETA

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im a 3/16 build date. Just got this response from Ford Performance chat yesterday.

According to the system, it shows as last updated on 03/16, and shows as "In production / Produced" with an ETA displayed as 03/24 - 03/30

It is likely already on its way to your dealership. In my experience, these road convoy delivery methods usually do not update the system until the vehicle is considered as "delivered"

I would reach out to your sales person to see if they can confirm the same ETA
Mine went convoy and my online pizza tracker changed to shipped the day it left MAP, then changed to final prep later that day as it was a one day travel period to dealership. This was AFTER it was changed to built. I spent about 4 weeks in built status pending shipped. I also spent about 2 weeks in production status with going to the Mod shop. Just some timeframes I experienced.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

did you ever asked about the wheels that appeared on your order that you did not order?
Yes! I did and the dealer told me that he ordered them due to the other wheels possibly holding up the process which is what another person mentioned here. There seems to be some validity to it. He told me, that they will not be charging me for them. I had to do a double take. It must have been the gift I just bought my sales guy and manager a month ago 😂
Sponsored