Sponsored

【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon!

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for answering for him. LOL never stops amazing me when people find the need to answer questions posed to others, but oh well, some people can't help themselves I guess.
Next time @ him so it's clear. Sometimes just replying people may jump in.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Next time @ him so it's clear. Sometimes just replying people may jump in.
I quoted him with my answer and you for the sly comment. Perfect forum etiquette.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I’m trying to help the most active vendor on the forum by addressing stupid questions.
Yes, perfect forum etiquette...

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You stated the shipping fee hasn't been determined.
Do you mean shipping to the US or shipping from Amazon?
Cause you can do it under Amazon Prime.

Regardless, can't wait!
I haven't decided how to pack it yet. I can't be sure whether it's shipping to the US or shipping from Amazon without knowing the volume. It's almost ready. I'll ship them to Amazon next week.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't decided how to pack it yet. I can't be sure whether it's shipping to the US or shipping from Amazon without knowing the volume. It's almost ready. I'll ship them to Amazon next week.
Thanks for the reply and info!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great job on the center console organizer. It is perfect.
Thank you for your feedback, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed in less than 3 minutes .... love the fit and function

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! IMG-8254

BUT my leg rubs when i try to use the drivers foot rest .... actually i cant use the foot rest completely, maybe its cuz I'm slightly bow legged but i do feel it .... I get a feeling of being cramped in the foot well ..... not sure how it will feel after a long day on the trails and rubbing

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! IMG-8257

@Mabett you might want to slim down the width a little bit, also keep this in mind when you design the center console storage saddles. (i cant find the pic you posted of it, pretty sure it was a 3D print) .... it cant be designed in a way the using the gas peddle will be uncomfortable. this is true for taller and bigger people.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed in less than 3 minutes .... love the fit and function

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! IMG-8257

BUT my leg rubs when i try to use the drivers foot rest .... actually i cant use the foot rest completely, maybe its cuz I'm slightly bow legged but i do feel it .... I get a feeling of being cramped in the foot well ..... not sure how it will feel after a long day on the trails and rubbing

@Mabett you might want to slim down the width a little bit, also keep this in mind when you design the center console storage saddles. (i cant find the pic you posted of it, pretty sure it was a 3D print) .... it cant be designed in a way the using the gas peddle will be uncomfortable. this is true for taller and bigger people.
I took this into consideration when designing it from the very beginning. . What I want to tell you is that I have alreday reduced the width, the original version was round, the round style was very wide, so I give up the round style

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took this into consideration when designing it from the very beginning. . What I want to tell you is that I have alreday reduced the width, the original version was round, the round style was very wide, so I give up the round style
Eliminating the highlighted section will make it work perfectly .... the OEM net has to be removed, cuz frankly its useless .... there is still plenty of room for additional storage without that bulk on the side. Sometimes a simple solution is best, as opposed to trying to do too much in a small area.

I dont know about your manufacturing techniques but I think doing so will make the process easier and cheaper too. And the saving can be passed down to the consumer as well. The price savings will make you eliminate the competition. Although these days copying is a way of life.

Just something to ponder as you improve your products and designs.

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! Modified-InkedIMG-8257_LI
Sponsored