Sponsored

Mabett completes upgrade of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors that hangs from the backrest of the rear seat

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to you guys’ suggestions, I designed the second generation Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors, which mainly changed the following two aspects
  • The connection between the side and the seat back is made into a zipper, convenient for you to fold the side pads and keep the Cargo Liner for Dogs tidied when the rear seats are folded down
  • Added two buckles that allows Cargo Liner for Dogs to hang on the backrest of the rear seat, helping some people who often use dog pads without frequent disassembly
  • Note that there will be a small area in the upper left corner of the seat back that cannot be covered, which is why the zipper is designed, but I don't think it matters much
But to be honest, this one-piece Cargo Liner for Dogs is a bit ugly. Even if I design it completely according to the data scanned by 3D, it cannot be fixed neatly on the side or the back of the chair, and there will always be many wrinkles. But it is undeniable that it can protect your cargo area to the greatest extent

Do you guys think the V2 version of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors is better than the V1? Let me know what you think, plus I've done Cargo Liner for Dogs for 2-doors and found someone to test it

IMG_3015.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG
Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dexter would love this too!

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks promising. I will need something by next week (should be taking ownership of my Bronco during the week) for my Boxer. This looks like something I was looking for. Was going to check to see if Weather Tech had anything too.

D-R0CK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great! I've been looking for a solution for my German shepherd and this checks all the boxes. Get it on Amazon!!!

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great!

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great. I would be interested in getting one

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to you guys’ suggestions, I designed the second generation Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors, which mainly changed the following two aspects
  • The connection between the side and the seat back is made into a zipper, convenient for you to fold the side pads and keep the Cargo Liner for Dogs tidied when the rear seats are folded down
  • Added two buckles that allows Cargo Liner for Dogs to hang on the backrest of the rear seat, helping some people who often use dog pads without frequent disassembly
  • Note that there will be a small area in the upper left corner of the seat back that cannot be covered, which is why the zipper is designed, but I don't think it matters much
But to be honest, this one-piece Cargo Liner for Dogs is a bit ugly. Even if I design it completely according to the data scanned by 3D, it cannot be fixed neatly on the side or the back of the chair, and there will always be many wrinkles. But it is undeniable that it can protect your cargo area to the greatest extent

Do you guys think the V2 version of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors is better than the V1? Let me know what you think, plus I've done Cargo Liner for Dogs for 2-doors and found someone to test it

Ford Bronco Mabett completes upgrade of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors that hangs from the backrest of the rear seat IMG_3069.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett completes upgrade of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors that hangs from the backrest of the rear seat IMG_3069.JPG

Do you have a link yet?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this Machine washable? For the muddy days?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
also interested in anything that will protect the sides/ exposed easily scratched plastic. Great work. do you have any other product that protect the exposed plastic on the sides?

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just waiting on being able to buy one in Canada. This is a day 1 for me... Note the amount of hair. I will put this cover through the ringer immediately lol. Any generation is fine just sell me one lol
Ford Bronco Mabett completes upgrade of Cargo Liner for Dogs for 4-doors that hangs from the backrest of the rear seat 1648576614534

Last edited:

Quinlans Rig

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Easy purchase for me, there are more dogs than humans in my home o_O

The design looks great, I'll definitely be one to keep mine rolled up and ready to roll

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you have dogs, things can get ugly and wrinkled, so no worries there!

Looks good and for the right price, definitely serves a purpose!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
also interested in anything that will protect the sides/ exposed easily scratched plastic. Great work. do you have any other product that protect the exposed plastic on the sides?
Are you talking about protecting the sides of the cargo hold?
Sponsored