Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gf is 5’0” and was alright getting in standard badlands (which is what I’m getting) but wasn’t enthralled about the Sas BD that was also at the event. I’m likely going to be swapping out my rock sliders for traditional side steps that also act as sliders. She’s toying with the idea of getting one for herself but would like get OB or BB as she has no need for any of the additional off road goodies. Either should be fine for her with the side step from Ford.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was actually early to this event in Villa Park back at the end of April and watched her do her videos while the media had their turn with the Broncos. She definitely was tiny even with the heels on.

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 4'9" and 4'10" daughters are gonna have a fun time crawling in our Sas with rock rails, no steps!
As a 5 foot tall person who visited this exact pair of vehicles, I can tell you the struggle is real!! So glad I didn’t get the squatch. Also glad they put in the grabbers. I’m getting a booster step first thing

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife is 4' 9.5". She was ok with the Outer Banks with the tube step but the Badlands was a problem. Since I am getting a stock Badlands a stock tube step or aftermarket one is on the short list of things to purchase.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Dancing Ponies" I love it, too may letters for a vanity plate though. DNCNGPNY ?
Sponsored