Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I added it as well, I’m not sure exactly how much head space it will take up. If it becomes an issue I might be able to remove it or figure a way around it. Sitting in the overland preproduction model I had some room to spare so I’m not too worried.
There is tons of headroom and the headliner is nothing but a thin piece of carpet it won’t affect the height at all
Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 5'11 and 275ish because covid killed my regular gym visits. If it's like my Ranger, the arm rests are in odd spots, so it's fairly uncomfortable for me to drive any long distances. I'm not cramped but to get comfortable I sit at a little bit of an angle and there is no way a full size adult could sit behind me for a long ride.

People ask "why did you buy it?" It was a bit impulse, and a bit excitement over critical thinking. My first new car and I wanted it so bad I didn't spend 2 or 3 days with a loaner. I should have.

I just keep hoping they've improved the arm rest situation in the bronco, and it's even a few inches wider in the driver's seat.

If anyone gets a chance to sit in one again, please compare. Hop over and try a ranger, that way the rest of us can sit in a ranger (even if you don't own one) and test the 2.3 liter engine and the space.
I don’t know if this helps... I’m 6’2 220 lbs and I did a test drive in a new ranger a few weeks ago. There was plenty of room for me in the Ranger. Good luck with your Bronco.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The top looks like a disaster. Notice how the dealership visits dont have Broncos with the MIC top.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Halfsmoke00 I am short and bald. I bet we could do a really funny short video in homage to the Movie Twins with Arnold and Devito.

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Halfsmoke00

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have set in a four-door as well and I am 6’2”and 300 Ib. I thought the seats were really comfortable but I agree with the shoulder /hip room at the door and b pillar. I think the 2door will be much better for us big guys with broad shoulders. It’ll will be much easier to get in and out with a longer door.
I'm looking forward to the longer door too. I miss being able to have my arm comfortably resting on the door with the window down like I used to do in my '84.

I don’t know if this helps... I’m 6’2 220 lbs and I did a test drive in a new ranger a few weeks ago. There was plenty of room for me in the Ranger. Good luck with your Bronco.
Ok, so if the Bronco is equal to or larger than the ranger I'm good.
I'll see if I can sit in a Ranger when I'm at the St. Louis event. The loaner 2021 Escape hybrid I had was pretty much spot on as far as something to compare the 4 door Bronco fit & feel to (at least with power seats, haven't experienced a manual seat yet.).

The top looks like a disaster. Notice how the dealership visits dont have Broncos with the MIC top.
Agreed. Before the picture of me in the backseat was taken I had to push up on the soft top because my head was caught up in the folds. I'm not sure if wasn't put back all the way or not properly secured but it certainly didn't seem right like it was.

OP
OP
Halfsmoke00

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Halfsmoke00 I am short and bald. I bet we could do a really funny short video in homage to the Movie Twins with Arnold and Devito.

:ROFLMAO:
Master-Blaster from Mad Max, lol.
Ford Bronco Big & Tall ( 6’4" / 350 lb) review and pics of Bronco First Edition 4-Door Master_Blaster

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THERES A vin on that sticker

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just did the ride along in Moab this afternoon. They are plenty big. I'm 6'3 and my brother is 6'6 and he sat behind me without his legs touching my seat. Tons of headroom. It had the soft top with the roof down but our heads were below the roll bar so with a hard top it should be no problem.
Tons of conflicting reports. Is cabin too small for 6 plus footer in front and back ? Is it comparable to ranger cabin? Your feedback seems different than others

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tons of conflicting reports. Is cabin too small for 6 plus footer in front and back ? Is it comparable to ranger cabin? Your feedback seems different than others
I've never sat in a Ranger. I had plenty of room. My seat wasn't all the way back with my brother behind me and I wasn't cramped. If you're not transporting an NBA All Star team you'll have more than enough room. Most people complaining about not having room want the seat back all the way. I don't plan on having a 6'6 man sitting behind me but he did fit. We swapped out and he was comfortable. It's a Bronco not a Super Duty.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Halfsmoke00

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not so much conflicting, its just that "fitting" and "being comfortable" are very different things. Most of us are big and/or tall differently and will also "fit" and "be comfortable" differently.

I've never sat in a Ranger. I had plenty of room. My seat wasn't all the way back with my brother behind me and I wasn't cramped. If you're not transporting an NBA All Star team you'll have more than enough room. Most people complaining about not having room want the seat back all the way. I don't plan on having a 6'6 man sitting behind me but he did fit. We swapped out and he was comfortable. It's a Bronco not a Super Duty.
I just did the backseat thing because people wanted to know if it was possible. I fit, but just barely and certainly not comfortably. When I get my 2 door the drivers side rear seat is probably coming out, no one ever sits behind me anyways and I'll have more flat cargo space too.

Salem747

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17F350, 79FJ40 (R2.8), 08M3, 99Tacoma (TDI,40"s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the review! I am 6'4" too. Did you know you were sitting in a Million $ car? @Halfsmoke00

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great review for the big and tall! Nobody asked, was that left rear seat okay? Damn that looks painful.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with the comment that if it's the same as a ranger then Im good.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...vs-bronco-based-on-similar-ranger-cabin.4895/

I posted this back in september. I HATED sitting in the wrangler. The front was super cramped for my liking. After sitting in the ranger back to back, it was night and day. The Bronco has the same interior width dimensions as a ranger, however, that may not factor in these larger-than-average B pillars that some people are talking about. At least for the Bronco, putting the shoulder width/B pillar issue aside, there is definitely more elbow room than the wrangler, and it should feel like similar elbow room to the ranger. The narrowing body design of the wrangler means that the interior width shrinks the closer you get to the dash. the steering wheel is only a couple inches from the door panel, meaning your elbow hits the door. The Bronco shouldnt have that problem with a "full width" dash. Meaning the problem with the Bronco is simply a 6” wide pinch point where the B pillars protrude. It should still feel spacious, however broader shoulder guys may feel it more than others. And it should be much less of an issue with the 2 door since the b pillars are pushed further back....I would think...
Sponsored