Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it look like the tailgate is tilted in this pic? The gap from top to bottom on the left side seems inconsistent.
Good eye. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I'd guess maybe it wasn't closed all the way. I'll definitely look at that closer when I'm at the St. Louis event.

Righteous review!

This pic above is one I've been waiting someone to post up. This spot right here is almost always a issue in every vehicle I've ever driven. I'm 6'5" and my knee is always dangerously close or touching. This is one of the main reasons I'm dying to sit in one. I do tend to just slam the seat as far back on the slider as it goes since I have a taller torso, thus longer arms so it's more comfortable but I'm still curious how it'll be.
That little corner of hard plastic is a huge pain in most vehicles. It's not going to stop me from being comfortable in my Bronco though, if the seat can't be modified for a reasonable price I will have no problem taking a hacksaw to it and covering it with some pool noodle foam. I'm going to enjoy my Bronco one way or another, lol.
Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t look into this too deep, but the Barrett Jackson auction was for a First Edition, Vin#001, first of 7000 produced. They are also calling this cactus gray 4 door FE Vin #001 and #1 of 7000. For these to both be true, then this cactus gray FE is the the actual auction winners car. I’d be pretty pissed spending over a million $ and them demoing it first. The Ford guys running the show were the ones mentioning it was thee official #1 of 7000.
Both this one and the one at B-J were preproduction and built before last week so they will never be released to the public. This grey one was built in January. Both of their "1/7000" plates will end up in the middle of a very small and heavy cube of metal in the near future when both are crushed. The production FE's will have individually numbered plates like the F-Series Limited models currently have and the Harley models had before they stopped making them.

Sj2021wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350 6.7, 2016 gmc Sierra denali 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m 6’5” and feel the need to raise the seat sometimes in certain vehicles. I wonder if my upper body is disproportionate to my lower half. :unsure:
I'm 6'6" and do the same thing

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little guy here -6’7” 230lbs- I sat in the preproduction overland rig and the only issue for me was the visibility from the roofline. Alas I have that issue with most vehicles. Other than that I had no issue with the manual seats all the way back. Granted I sat in it for 30 seconds or so.

I’m sure road trips and off roading will change things a bit but only time in the vehicle will tell.

Question for you tall guys who are getting the MIC roof, did you add on the free noise deadening headliner or no?
Definitely adding the sound deadening headliner. Ordered BL Lux and stayed with 33s so hopefully noise won't be too crazy. You are a couple inches taller than me but i have a long torso. I never considered proximity to top until you mentioned it. Either way, i guess we'll just adapt.

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just did the ride along in Moab this afternoon. They are plenty big. I'm 6'3 and my brother is 6'6 and he sat behind me without his legs touching my seat. Tons of headroom. It had the soft top with the roof down but our heads were below the roll bar so with a hard top it should be no problem.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tires did not have the snowflake rated symbol on them.
I'm pretty sure the Bronco comes with BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 tires, which have the snowflake in the three peak mountain rating, aka 3PMSF, which means good acceleration traction on medium-packed snow.

OP
OP
Halfsmoke00

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty sure the Bronco comes with BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 tires, which have the snowflake in the three peak mountain rating, aka 3PMSF, which means good acceleration traction on medium-packed snow.
These were the 35" Goodyear M/T Sasquatch tires. I didn't see either symbol on them.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 6’5” and feel the need to raise the seat sometimes in certain vehicles. I wonder if my upper body is disproportionate to my lower half. :unsure:
The split between torso and leg determines a lot of fit. I’m reversed - so rare is the car I can actually sit in even though I’m shorter than you.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little guy here -6’7” 230lbs- I sat in the preproduction overland rig and the only issue for me was the visibility from the roofline. Alas I have that issue with most vehicles. Other than that I had no issue with the manual seats all the way back. Granted I sat in it for 30 seconds or so.

I’m sure road trips and off roading will change things a bit but only time in the vehicle will tell.

Question for you tall guys who are getting the MIC roof, did you add on the free noise deadening headliner or no?
I added it.

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And no booster seat should be needed unless you're a real midget/little person (not sure how to tactfully say that), seemed like plenty of adjustment for those under 6 feet tall.
'Little People' or 'Dwarf'. 'Midget' connotes the days of the circus sideshows and little people find that offensive.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting this, I’ve been a little nervous.

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely adding the sound deadening headliner. Ordered BL Lux and stayed with 33s so hopefully noise won't be too crazy. You are a couple inches taller than me but i have a long torso. I never considered proximity to top until you mentioned it. Either way, i guess we'll just adapt.
Yeah I added it as well, I’m not sure exactly how much head space it will take up. If it becomes an issue I might be able to remove it or figure a way around it. Sitting in the overland preproduction model I had some room to spare so I’m not too worried.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got to see this production FE at Hines Park Ford in New Hudson, MI on Monday 3/29/2021. This Bronco is an actual production vehicle that someone will be able to buy, they had just received it that morning for the event.

This is the second Bronco I've had the chance to sit in, the first was the pre-production rapid red Outer Banks 4 door at Spirit Ford in Dundee, MI on 3/18/2021. I was by myself and I only have one blurry pic, someone else posted really good pics of it and as soon as I find where they are I'll put the link here.

The review: If you're under 6 feet tall and wear skinny jeans this review won't be very helpful, but please enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask questions. I am 6’4", about 350ish pounds, and wear 52 pants(wide load alert, lol).

20210329_132045_Film1.jpg

- Shoulder room at the B pillar is tight but not bad on the FE. This is where I noticed a difference from the pre-production Outer Banks, my shoulder was firmly against the B pillar to the point of discomfort. It felt like the production FE had 1/4" to 1/2" more width at my shoulder. I'm hoping this is a non-issue in 2door
I have set in a four-door as well and I am 6’2”and 300 Ib. I thought the seats were really comfortable but I agree with the shoulder /hip room at the door and b pillar. I think the 2door will be much better for us big guys with broad shoulders. It’ll will be much easier to get in and out with a longer door.
Sponsored