First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is something wrong with the video. Like a CS gas exploded on my face. Weird.

As a father of a 7 year old girl (only child for her rest of her life) I've been thinking all this time that she will learn to drive on this Bronco. She is already into the Bronco (kind of tire looking at me watching videos over videos)

I hope my wife could make more money than I do and that way I wouldn't need to sell it for daughter college 😈

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That was great. Brought back memories when I sold my 64-1/2 Mustang in 2005 to help my daughter with her college as well. I loved that car, but I love her more. Never looked back till now.......You bastards. jk
TY

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

damn allergies, messing with my eyes.. cough. Hit too close. Grew up with a 73 Bronco, have a 16 year old daughter, damnit, you guys suck. I'm sending that to my dad Sunday.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The weekend my father was supposed to teach me to drive stick, we got pulled over on the way up to his place. He got arrested for an outstanding warrant. I had to drive the car the rest of the way myself with hardly any idea how. I managed to get into second once but stalled it so many times I just ended up crawling in first gear the whole way.

I'll get a Bronco but it won't be a manual and the gift will be from me, to me.

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is something wrong with the video. Like a CS gas exploded on my face. Weird.

As a father of a 7 year old girl (only child for her rest of her life) I've been thinking all this time that she will learn to drive on this Bronco. She is already into the Bronco (kind of tire looking at me watching videos over videos)

I hope my wife could make more money than I do and that way I wouldn't need to sell it for daughter college 😈
This sir, is my exact life. Already thinking this may be her first car!

Cant wait the first time I take her out with the doors and top off and she gets to experience that freedom!