First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been checking this for a couple of months but it just takes me into my ford account the same as if I logged in the traditional way. Nothing backdoor about it that I can tell.
It appears that the people that had reservations can't get to the additional information without using what is called the "back door link", people that just ordered one without a reservation have access to that information by hitting the view button when they log in to their my reservations page. People with a reservation do not have that button, only have a contact dealer button.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It appears that the people that had reservations can't get to the additional information without using what is called the "back door link", people that just ordered one without a reservation have access to that information by hitting the view button when they log in to their my reservations page. People with a reservation do not have that button, only have a contact dealer button.
My understanding is anyone without a reservation can't check anything because they don't have the actual 8 digit reservation number. Just the 4 digit order number from their dealer.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been checking this for a couple of months but it just takes me into my ford account the same as if I logged in the traditional way. Nothing backdoor about it that I can tell.

It is fun to say though.. And... apparently, the joke is on the reservation holders...
The only way they get anything from Ford is 'backdoor'! 🤪

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
My understanding is anyone without a reservation can't check anything because they don't have the actual 8 digit reservation number. Just the 4 digit order number from their dealer.
Don't know about that, I have a reservation and must use the back door link. People that are able to access their orders through Reservations and Orders and did not have a reservation are supposed to have a view button to see the information.

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is fun to say though.. And... apparently, the joke is on the reservation holders...
The only way they get anything from Ford is 'backdoor'! 🤪
Yep, it looks like having a reservation made it much more complicated and is delaying actually receiving a Bronco. I'm going to check with my dealer today to see if I got lucky, if not I'm going to put in another order at a big dealer.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't know about that, I have a reservation and must use the back door link. People that are able to access their orders through Reservations and Orders and did not have a reservation are supposed to have a view button to see the information.
If you didn't have a reservation your order does not show up on your Ford account at all. That's what I was saying. Without an actual reservation number you can't check anything. You have to rely on the dealer contacting you and e-mail updates from Ford.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was same. I called the ford support line and found out I have a vin! I suspect my dealer will reach out to me soon. Tracker isn’t updated and no email either.
HELLOOOO 3/7 build date!!
Congrats!

When you get a chance, Please remind me what support line number is.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you didn't have a reservation your order does not show up on your Ford account at all. That's what I was saying. Without an actual reservation number you can't check anything. You have to rely on the dealer contacting you and e-mail updates from Ford.
Email updates aren't real. Just like birds. Bug your salesman until he doesn't respond.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I am living in DC's Bizarro World. I literally had lunch yesterday with the GM at my dealer and as of 12:30 EST his system hadn't been updated. I just called the customer service number now and spoke with a Kiara and not only did she see that there system was updated at 11:37 yesterday and that I had a build week, that build week is 2/21 which is baffling since this scheduling was supposed to start with weeks effective 2/28.

We keep being shown over and over again that nothing is as it seems with this process, Bizarro World.

She gave me my Vin and the obligatories are below:

7/18/20 Res
1/21 Original order then 10/13/21 second order
2/21 Build week (for now)
Badlands, SAS, MIC, (dropped tow last week) 2.3 Manny Tranny, High

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At this point I don't even understand the dealership allocation formula. I'm an October 2020 reservation (so not as early as others), but I'm at the biggest Ford dealership in downtown Houston which is one of the highest volume Ford dealerships nationwide. Switched to soft top with the 22MY and still nothing. I'd think as an October reservation at a big dealer I'd get priority over walk ins from December if dealer size was the sole factor now.
so now you have me rethinking my tactic.. LOL I was going to go into Dallas find the largest dealership and put in the exact same order then buy whichever one comes in first... UGHHHH this is a total shit show

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't get scheduled yesterday. Dealer tells me I am in spot 35 of 190 allocations and "...your're near the top of our list for the next scheduling round..." I have all the constraints, so I'm guessing that is what keeps pushing me out........Badlands, 2-door, MIC, Sasquatch, LUX, 2.7, 10-auto, tow. Totally sucks.

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked the back door link and nothing still on mine 😝
Nothing for my 7/15 early am reservation either. I did get an email that the Sport I ordered for my daughter 3 weeks ago is scheduled to be built 2/17. At least she get her baby Bronco

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where is this 'view' button everyone is referring to?

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I don't even understand the dealership allocation formula. I'm an October 2020 reservation (so not as early as others), but I'm at the biggest Ford dealership in downtown Houston which is one of the highest volume Ford dealerships nationwide. Switched to soft top with the 22MY and still nothing. I'd think as an October reservation at a big dealer I'd get priority over walk ins from December if dealer size was the sole factor now.
I think your logic makes sense - unless that dealership took hundreds of reservations (like my high volume dealer did). It's great that they are high volume, but when you are 200th in line from early res holders it means very little. I am going to try to find a small dealer with next to no reservation holder orders that does decent business. I think that is the way to go at this point.
Sponsored