Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still here, 7/15/2020 reservation.
Checking forum threads, refreshing the backdoor manager (not sexual), and monitoring my inbox (also not sexual).

Nothing.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any truth to this? Thinking logically, nothing with our order should change until we place an order for a Raptor in which case we'd be 99'd. The link you picked is probably just and automated distribution list you signed up for.
I clicked the link 3 times, so my order has been 297'd. Never gonna get it.

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the tracker site working? Just called the ford support line and they gave me a VIN to m surprise, but nothing else so far

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford and was given my VIN # and 3/21 production date (shhh, ;-)), but told to confirm with dealer (I did) through their system and for any scheduling updates. Was told that issues have come up with updating prior to actual production - scheduling does not trigger the automatic process, but as soon as team finalizes/confirms the vehicle build for near term production then it will update via the back door? Scheduling is not production and there is no VIN generated step (aka scheduled) in the auto system.

I was a 11/23/21 order, no res. 2022 2D, 2.3L Outerbanks, Hot Pepper Red, tow, LUX, roof rails, ppf

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interested doesn't mean yes though, it means more information. Ordering happens next month. But this whole process is a cluster so who knows.
I’m not likely to get it, but if I was and I got a VIN and build date today I’d be pissed. Not sure how they would handle that if I did want the Bronco when the time came

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the hotline and was told that they are targeting to have all 2020 reservations scheduled within the first 2 quarters of 2022. She told me to call back in February. She also mentioned that if you have one of the three constraints(mic, tow, ppf ) that will delay it a bit more.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not likely to get it, but if I was and I got a VIN and build date today I’d be pissed. Not sure how they would handle that if I did want the Bronco when the time came
If you’re waiting for a model not available yet you shouldn’t have a priority code 10-19. It would be your own fault as this is nothing new (mansquatch, mod top, etc). Ford would have every right to push back. I’d also argue there would be way more people upset that clicking I'm interested took them out of line when they weren’t told that would happen as opposed to people who are upset that their ‘build now’ order code 10-19 was given a VIN that was not a raptor lol

anwyway this can be answered by someone who received a VIN today confirming they clicked the im interested button on the raptor email. I’m going to call the customer support line in a couple hours to ask if I have a VIN or still am priority 10 in fords system. I’ll report back

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same!! Im in South Texas do they email all day? Mid day? BASE SQUATCH 2.7
They don't e-mail at all anymore. You will want to either call your dealer or call the Ford CS number. If you wait for an e-mail you will be old and gray and will have been driving your Bronco already for a dozen years because they ain't gonna send one. Just sayin.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don't e-mail at all anymore. You will want to either call your dealer or call the Ford CS number. If you wait for an e-mail you will be old and gray and will have been driving your Bronco already for a dozen years because they ain't gonna send one. Just sayin.
I was emailed on Saturday.

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
with the backdoor link mine says "scheduled for production" but I don't see a vin or a date it's scheduled.... but I'm still stuck on the #2 process saying "place order in process" which it has been for a while..... what does that mean ;)

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said their 3 allocations already got picked up last week so no one will get a build date at our dealership. . :(. Sucks to be a 7/14 res holder…

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

with the backdoor link mine says scheduled for production but I don't see a vin or a date it's scheduled for..... what does that mean ;)
this is the first I am hearing that the back door link is actually working since (December?). Do you have a screenshot?

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

69stang

Base
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fastback 82 f150 84 f150 04 f250 17 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called tues on hold about 40 mins....all they. Said ess