First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope Stig is going well. Any updates that are safe to shared?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There was something special about getting to see all the babies being born at MAP.

As much as I love all the photos we get of Broncos "in the wild", Stig's photos made it seem more real that Ford was building a lot of Broncos and that we would someday each be getting one.

Now, without Stig's pics, it is back to feeling like this is just some crazy dream and that one day I will wake up to find that 6th Gen was just a prototype/concept and I will never have one.

I wish Ford would understand how sad we are every morning when we wake up without some new Stig pictures of tons of different Broncos ready to be set free.

I really, really miss Stig.πŸ˜₯😒πŸ˜₯

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope he/she didn't get in trouble with Ford, I would hate to see them get fired or transferred over trying to bring us seek peaks.
The Stig saved more Bronco reservations from being cancelled in the last two months than the entire marketing department of Jackson Dawson Communications.
Amen my friend. I was very close to punting on the Bronco for lack of information and accurate pictures. Specifically my 2Dr VB BD. If not for STIG and Ashely I probably would have said "F" it and put a new deck on the house. Ford should be promoting him...period. End of story. Their marketing dept and interior design folks suck....they probably all got their woke panties in a bunch and ended STIG by whining to senior management. Who of course had to listen because no one can have their feelings hurt anymore....and having your entire marketing dept. outdone by a guy taking some pics from his phone could not be tolerated. I guess Ford lost sight of the value of Guerrilla Marketing....or they didn't and I owe them more credit....but based on the video of the first interior reveals highly unlikely.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amen my friend. I was very close to punting on the Bronco for lack of information and accurate pictures. Specifically my 2Dr VB BD. If not for STIG and Ashely I probably would have said "F" it and put a new deck on the house. Ford should be promoting him...period. End of story. Their marketing dept and interior design folks suck....they probably all got their woke panties in a bunch and ended STIG by whining to senior management. Who of course had to listen because no one can have their feelings hurt anymore....and having your entire marketing dept. outdone by a guy taking some pics from his phone could not be tolerated. I guess Ford lost sight of the value of Guerrilla Marketing....or they didn't and I owe them more credit....but based on the video of the first interior reveals highly unlikely.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is everything okay in your life there bud? Do you need to get anything off your chest?

Scumby

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes
Please let us know how you are doing

OP
OP
Razorbak86

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

πŸ‘‘ !!! All Hail the Stig !!! πŸ‘‘

Public domain… feel free to use! 😎

Ford Bronco πŸ‘‘ !!! All Hail the Stig !!! πŸ‘‘ 6B85E7C4-B096-4963-878F-224CB74D6E14

Last edited: