First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yesterday I told the dealer, I wanted to keep my order as it is. Today, I got the email...
Sponsored

Tennexas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread literally has dozens of posts that say the 2 door is excluded from the hard tops. Just look through it
It's responses like that that keep me from participating in these forums. I don't have time to read thru dozens of posts. But thank you for pointing it out and for congratulating me on getting a production date. I appreciate it.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also just got this. No new information in this email than what has already been covered on these boards.
Just makes it official, straight from the horse's mouth...

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got a Black Diamond Sasquatch soft top. I already took off the hard top.

At this point I'm going to ADD the hardtop back on and just buy a Jeep. If they ever actually build my Bronco, cool. If not, well, then. Too bad.

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Biscuits ... was scheduled for 1/9, then 1/23 and this week 1/30 then just now the "we would like to drop some things" email from FORD? Of course by 3/7 my BL should be off the line. Hoping it is just "crossed" and went to everyone with a high end BLs and will not affect those with "tentative" production dates already. FORD madness. Stay tuned.

Sponsored

BroncovsUtah

Badlands
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the email this morning. Pretty sweet that we can take delivery of a vehicle nothing like what we ordered or wait longer and pay more! How's that for incentives! Ford is seriously clowning everyone.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Biscuits ... was scheduled for 1/9, then 1/23 and this week 1/30 then just now the "we would like to drop some things" email from FORD? Of course by 3/7 my BL should be off the line. Hoping it is just "crossed" and went to everyone with a high end BLs and will not affect those with "tentative" production dates already. FORD madness. Stay tuned.
You honestly think they took the time to purge the emails from what has been scheduled in the last month. They are just sending it to everyone, as of whatever date they realized this plan. Yet still "haven't told" some of us? (no email from Ford yet today for me)

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's just hope they don't start sliding the production dates any further. ;)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was my thought also , but after the Thursday email dump I was thinking it was a done.
I was told over and over to change my order to get my WT faster , but November I got my VIN# after 800 days so who really knows. Just one big SWAG for all of us
Yeah you need to be familiar where You are in line, what the numbers are on constraints and make choices from there. This week, since it was special scheduling for Manuals, Base and Heritage anyone with only those builds jumped to the front of the line. So really when your researching would be very beneficial to know what the build mix is at the dealer you’re dealing with. For instance this week someone was 150 in line jumped to the front because they were numer 1 Manual order.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the email this morning. Pretty sweet that we can take delivery of a vehicle nothing like what we ordered or wait longer and pay more! How's that for incentives! Ford is seriously clowning everyone.
You don’t have to do anything. Option 1

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I understanding the fine print to say without saying it that the $2500 can be used towards an “in stock” bronco?

**Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and purchase or lease In-Stock 22MY/23MY Ford vehicle excluding Mach E, Lightning, all Raptors, all Shelbys and Mach1. Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and order and purchase or lease 23MY Escape, Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, F-150 (subject to order bank closings).​

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I understanding the fine print to say without saying it that the $2500 can be used towards an “in stock” bronco?

**Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and purchase or lease In-Stock 22MY/23MY Ford vehicle excluding Mach E, Lightning, all Raptors, all Shelbys and Mach1. Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and order and purchase or lease 23MY Escape, Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, F-150 (subject to order bank closings).​
Yes, that’s one of the options. In stock on the lot.

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that’s one of the options. In stock on the lot.
Do we know if the "in-stock" Bronco can be at ANY Ford dealership, or does it have to be at the same dealership we ordered with? I got the same email today too and at this point I'm just going to keep it as is and look at lightly used Broncos nationwide that are close enough to my order. Vehicle prices are plummeting and within a few months it'll make a lot more sense to buy a lightly used vs new, as long as a decent rate can be had.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do we know if the "in-stock" Bronco can be at ANY Ford dealership, or does it have to be at the same dealership we ordered with? I got the same email today too and at this point I'm just going to keep it as is and look at lightly used Broncos nationwide that are close enough to my order. Vehicle prices are plummeting and within a few months it'll make a lot more sense to buy a lightly used vs new, as long as a decent rate can be had.
pretty sure it is just a new Bronco that is in dealer stock. Not a used one.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s the caveat I’m unsure about. If they’re giving you $2500 to get a different type of vehicle, I’d think the $2500 would be tied to your name. In that instance I’d think any dealer could use it in your behalf.

I’d want to make darn sure that’s how it worked before i went down that road though. I don’t think we’ve seen clarification on that detail though.
Sponsored