Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
October was my breaking point with a day 1 reservation. Ordered a Gladiator in November and have been happy with the truck. This email just re-affirmed my decision, "you'll hear more on the 2023 model later this year" aka "we're still not gonna be done fulfilling our initial orders by end of 2022."
Sponsored

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It means your order qualifies for the Ford Customer Order Verification Program and will get priority treatment. You will probably get scheduled in the next cycle or two.

Not true. You jumped the line
This changes nothing. @Ford Motor Company

The main issue here is that there is no “line”, no order fulfillment system based on reservation time stamp. This “no line” issue is further complicated by limited dealer allocations which are arbitrarily consumed by orders with older time stamps based on buildable units. This essentially puts my order in perpetual purgatory. My place in line hasn’t changed for months and yet my dealer continues to deliver vehicles. This is the issue.
Totally agree.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

October was my breaking point with a day 1 reservation. Ordered a Gladiator in November and have been happy with the truck. This email just re-affirmed my decision, "you'll hear more on the 2023 model later this year" aka "we're still not gonna be done fulfilling our initial orders by end of 2022."
I think maybe folks are reading too much into that sentence. This e-mail went out to all folks with reservations and orders that remain unscheduled. It's true there is a chance given production volumes that some of the group will be getting 23's. Let's see what the next few months production volumes show.

I agree they should have separated the sentence if they wanted to segregate the thought. I could be referring to option changes, etc, that will be coming in MY23.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. What Ford has failed to recognize (at least publicly) is that the early reservations are likely their enthusiast base. These are potentially your most rabid supporters. F’ing them over is a stupid, shortsighted move for near-term gain. The enthusiast’s loyalty will only stretch so far before it breaks and they become very rabid detractors. You can see it happen daily right on this forum.
100%! I am a 48 year long FORD customer. I believe they make an excellent product and I have obviously supported them. But....changing the rules of the game along the way and poor communication.....not taking care of early reservation holders....it has become ridiculous. I really have no confidence in getting my Bronco this year either. None. Reserving on 7-15-20 and ordering early, re-ordering early, $3,000.00 down, working with my great Dealer and waiting. I have done everything on my end. This entire fiasco will hurt Ford with many customers. Sure, as some have said, "it's worth waiting for", "you will be happy when you get yours"....agreed. But would you go through this again? Not me. If it's not on the lot, it won't be in my garage. Ford needs to stop with all the special editions (pause them), they need to investigate why new orders of identical builds to reservation holders are getting scheduled and delivered. This is getting old....really old.
@Ford Motor Company

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry Joey, I hate to be the bearer of bad tiddings. But no, if you were scheduled your dealer would have been notified. Not getting the email could be a lot of different things, i.e. Ford has the wrong email for you, etc. Plus, Ford emails have been spotty at best for quite a while. Check to make sure your dealer submitted your correct email address. There has been times when a dealer have entered email addresses incorrectly.
Dealer submitted my order with the wrong email. I found out because I couldn't get registered for an off roadeo, so I called the dealer to check on my submitted order. He corrected it, but I have still never received any type of communication from Ford. I called the Bronco help line and verified my order at least.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer submitted my order with the wrong email. I found out because I couldn't get registered for an off roadeo, so I called the dealer to check on my submitted order. He corrected it, but I have still never received any type of communication from Ford. I called the Bronco help line and verified my order at least.
Wait, are you telling me Ford screwed something up? Say it ain't so Chris, say it ain't so............:p :cool:

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It means you placed your order but your order has not been scheduled for production. I'm not sure but maybe Ford is only sending these emails to those of us who have a reservation vs a walk-in order...my emails from Ford always contain my reservation number.
I called Ford CS line...They checked and my email was no longer on file. Don't know how it dropped but she added it. I received my confirmation at the time of order via email.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Soooo... I did not receive any communication email yesterday when these went out to unscheduled orders and unconverted reservation holders. Does that mean I have been scheduled? I have not heard from Ford about that and the back door link does not show me any information other than my "order is in process".

If anyone who has some info on this, I would be very thankful!
I had the same issue as did several people posting. I spoke to my salesman who confirmed my order was in properly. I also called Ford CS line and she told me my email was no longer on file. She added it back in. Im not so concerned about missing info as this website has me more than covered. But I wanted to make sure my order didnt disappear...so I called around.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if my post was misinterpreted. I’m not shaming anyone. I’m happy for @ERock62. He got the golden ticket and an awesome build coming his way. I’m sure he will enjoy it.
No issues on my end. I am just trying to make sense of this.

I just have order confirmation. No date, No Vin... nothing else.

Dino171

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your hypothesis is definitely spot on: stop the bleeding. As per their most recent production data from January, they produce around 13-15k units a month. At that rate, they're gonna need 10 months minimum to fulfill the remaining 150k reservations if they're all converted into orders.
What is the 150k reservation number based on? Thank you.

Sponsored

Swampelina

Badlands
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a Bronco on day one (would have been hour one if the website hadn't been crushed by traffic). The dealership I was dealing with put in my order wrong and did not correct it after multiple exchanges, emails, and dealership visits. I contacted the Bronco team via phone, aka. the Marketing department and my set up a dealership transfer. The dealership transfer of my reservation/order has been stuck in limbo ever since October 2021. I have called Ford more times than I can count and have sat on hold for hours and hours. I have a case# but nothing has been done about it. I am posting here in case any Ford representative can help because I am pretty disgusted with Ford's support so far on this issue. Not only that, it is very sad that new orders are being taken at all at this point since reservations made years ago are not being handled responsibly.
got.
Hi there! Can you send us a PM? I’d be happy to look into this Bronco concern on my end.
Hope you have better luck than me. Very nearly the same situation for me. So disgusted with the launch and handling of the Ford Fiasco. Tried to keep my timestamp even though dealer used reservation to order a non constraint vehicle for lot, but dealer claims Ford will not honor timestamp going into MY2023.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just called my Dealer to drop the towing package. INTERESTING DISCUSSION: He advised me that my order and about ten others have been coded priority 10 on Ford's end. I advised him that the Dealer already had me at a 10 priority. He said this was different....something on Ford's end. He said when this is done he cannot change the order...it is locked in. I asked him what it means. He was unsure but believes it means that it is getting close to being scheduled. Based on my placement in allocation last year (I know, allocation formula is all upside down this year) he thought I should be scheduled in May....a guess....but it makes sense. We shall see....my hopes are not raised.

So there may be a point in time where you cannot drop towing or change your order.

My Dealer has always been honest with me and I trust my Salesman 100%.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100%! I am a 48 year long FORD customer. I believe they make an excellent product and I have obviously supported them. But....changing the rules of the game along the way and poor communication.....not taking care of early reservation holders....it has become ridiculous. I really have no confidence in getting my Bronco this year either. None. Reserving on 7-15-20 and ordering early, re-ordering early, $3,000.00 down, working with my great Dealer and waiting. I have done everything on my end. This entire fiasco will hurt Ford with many customers. Sure, as some have said, "it's worth waiting for", "you will be happy when you get yours"....agreed. But would you go through this again? Not me. If it's not on the lot, it won't be in my garage. Ford needs to stop with all the special editions (pause them), they need to investigate why new orders of identical builds to reservation holders are getting scheduled and delivered. This is getting old....really old.
@Ford Motor Company
Sorry to attach this not really related. Does anyone know how allocations really work? Are they per month? Per year?

Let's say there are 3,000 Ford dealers in the U.S. If their Bronco allocation averages 4 per month (this is a made up number, my large Denver dealer is 20+), thats 12,000 allocation slots per month.

I guess we have to assume that regional allocations are in play, to my knowledge there are no regions/states that have not received any Bronco's in a given month.

Ford produced about 13,000 last month, so assuming every dealer in every region has res/orders greater than their allocation, everyone should be close to getting their monthly allocation, aside from parts constraints (if my made up number is correct). So probably a higher number of total monthly allocations.

My I guess is we are not there yet; production is in sufficient to fill the total of regional allocations and/or the total of dealer allocations.

When production is less than what is needed to fill regional allocations and dealer allocations (after build constraints are taken into account) what logic is used to determine what vehicles are shipped to which regions and which dealers within a region? Res date? Order date?

Does dealer stock count against their allocation?

When production rises to a point (after build constraints are taken into account) where all regional and dealer allocations are being filled what logic is used to determine where vehicle go? Hopefully reservation time stamp? I guess in "normal" times (pre-covid historical order to ship) the "order" time stamp?

Lot's of questions - anyone got some good intel?

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I may not be far behind you. Can't wait for a 2023. Need a vehicle.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What is the 150k reservation number based on? Thank you.
As of October 2020, they had 190k, based on their approximately 35k lifetime sales , they should still have 150k reservations not yet delivered. Here's the honeypot I dipped into:

https://fordauthority.com/2020/10/ford-bronco-reservation-build-and-price-numbers-are-astounding/

Here are December 2021 YTD numbers
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ion-numbers-9-168-sold-10-851-produced.32532/
Sponsored