SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. The delay in announcing that change was because they had to figure out whether they should cancel every reservation placed after the 3500 to maintain exclusivity and prevent liability or accept them all to not upset the second 3500 group. It was decided since these were merely reservations that if someone decided 1 of 7000 wasn’t exclusive enough they could simply get their $100 back So they went with it.
Well, at least there's no concern about it not being exclusive enough now LOL
Sponsored

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, at least there's no concern about it not being exclusive enough now LOL
Yes at this point we are up to right at 1000 FE 2 doors and almost 3000 FE 4 doors so while it’s possiblw they could make 7000 the reality is they will probably make closer to 5000. Will we be getting a new plaque that says
“1 of 4952”😂😉

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were all First Editions assigned VINs?

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are way too many of you in this ugly situation. The only possible way this can work out is for many of you to contact Ford so they can see this was not your intent to abandon the FE reservation and maybe they change the course of action. Long shot but I would be banging on doors.
I literally joined this group when I realized that my salesperson was not educated on this vehicle or even wanted to try to stay up to date on what’s happening in BroncoLand. I send HIM links/news from this site. It’s ridiculous but it’s the cost of doing business with people who could not care less about you or your order. They’re gonna sell it/get paid no matter what you do. And honestly, as a consumer stuck in a fubar situation that’s been going on for months now, I feel like it’s MY responsibility to keep up if *I* want to someday get the bronco I ordered. Why am I going to trust dumb, sleazy car dealers and their employees?? And I feel I have the right to say this as a former BDC/Internet manager at several ford dealerships across the country. Stay on top of your knowledge!! Just sayin’! 🙏🏻

Sponsored

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and I have a Black Badlands 2.7 non Sasquatch with Hardtop coming in this week that we will let you buy at invoice to try and help! I know a lot of dealers and consumers are getting 5-50k over sticker but we want to help you if at all possible. We were lucky enough to get a First Edition and would be highly upset if this happened to us also. This offer is only to you not everyone on Bronco6g.

fe8f8321-6d43-4a91-b725-ca48fa4109bd-jpeg.jpg

Original post

Just received a call from my dealer in Tampa, FL about an email from Ford sent last night regarding the 2 FE orders they have not received (mine included). Ford does NOT have the ability to build all the remaining 2021 FE models and giving the remaining order holders until 5pm EST today to change trim levels for a 2022 model only. If they do not receive a new 2022 trim/model to replace the FE my order will be canceled. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F@CK?!?!?!

Speechless.

FEreservationJesse.png

[/QUOTE]

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I read all 12 pages of this thread (and will read follow on posts)... Am I correct in thinking that since I have a VIN and a (supposed) build date of 10/25, that I'm good? I didn't get the disappointing email the OP did...

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I read all 12 pages of this thread (and will read follow on posts)... Am I correct in thinking that since I have a VIN and a (supposed) build date of 10/25, that I'm good? I didn't get the disappointing email the OP did...
Yes you should be fine. Unless they run it under a semi trailer at the factory. Not that this would EVER happen.

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's the over/under guess on 2 door FE's produced this year?

Sponsored

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated with the official email from Ford to the Dealer....

Posted by @Ksjrb03

fe8f8321-6d43-4a91-b725-ca48fa4109bd-jpeg.jpg

Original post

Just received a call from my dealer in Tampa, FL about an email from Ford sent last night regarding the 2 FE orders they have not received (mine included). Ford does NOT have the ability to build all the remaining 2021 FE models and giving the remaining order holders until 5pm EST today to change trim levels for a 2022 model only. If they do not receive a new 2022 trim/model to replace the FE my order will be canceled. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F@CK?!?!?!

Speechless.

FEreservationJesse.png
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/5uRSX5O0hkb

just seen this local listing. The dealer should not give this guy his order.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/5uRSX5O0hkb

just seen this local listing. The dealer should not give this guy his order.
Sadly not uncommon. eBay has a dozen or so First Editions selling for around $100K at any given time. And I mean selling… not just listed.

https://ebayvehicle.com/app/29JXxJhwbSA8YmkX6

https://ebayvehicle.com/app/b9eLUw2Bk59Mf1hW7

https://ebayvehicle.com/app/jVDSDm6wPNG93Hce8

https://ebayvehicle.com/app/VNyAhs7UiqYxmg7u7