First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We changed our day 1 reservation from a First Edition to a Wildtrak. Our order within my Ford account still says First Edition. What does this mean in terms of production? I've read that First Editions will be made first - are we still included in that, since we had that reservation from day 1?
Sponsored

Tonyd24

First Edition
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge—-don’t judge me
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We changed our day 1 reservation from a First Edition to a Wildtrak. Our order within my Ford account still says First Edition. What does this mean in terms of production? I've read that First Editions will be made first - are we still included in that, since we had that reservation from day 1?
Great question, same boat...Didn't like colors and hated the Brush Guard. Good thing they changed it yesterday?

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, "most" 1st Editions will be built early... But don't expect Ford to just run 7,000 FE's off the line before everything else, it won't work that way.

Look at your WT, it is in essence a Day 1 res. But at this point, NO ONE knows exactly how Ford is running these down the line. Some will come in here and type 5 paragraphs to make you think they know, but they don't.

So basically you have an early res WT. Should get it early but I really have no clue.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I passed on the FE (day 1) in the first place ...went to WT, now Badlands, but yes I think a portion of the FE they are trying to get out first.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
All first edition broncos are day 1 so they are already near the front of the line.
But Ford is trying to build them first too. There are commodity limits so they can't all be done at once. They do get first shot at scheduling ahead of the other Broncos.
There aren't that many first editions, if there was no commodity constraints they could build them all in a week or 2. So maybe by switching from first edition you may add a few weeks to your delivery time. There are not enough first editions to really change the scheduling that much.
Sponsored