First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My apologies, in my haste to post this I see that there are already two other threads posted about this topic.

***Mods please feel free to delete this thread due to its redundancy***

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was a little unfair honestly that the servers were not properly built for capacity.... and because of that it's likely that those with the fastest internet got the reservation over other people. It's even possible that those who lived closest to the servers got the reservation but others did not... this happens in the financial trading world, you have this unfair situation where big players buy office space closer to the exchanges, and with super fast internet pipes, they can have information a few milliseconds quicker than the rest of the world and they make mad profits from it every second......

so in my opinion, it's good that they increased the capacity. BUT where the hell was the notification to would-be buyers who didn't make the first round??? and now it's full already?
Probably means they got more than 3500 reserved in that few hours and this is their way to cover all of them. Also, if there are extras, they will can send it to the dealerships

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's an email I received from Ford today:
1595357174403.png

Personally this doesn't change how I feel about the First Edition. I'm excited for anyone that got in the door because of this increase, and my decision regarding whether to actually stick with the First Edition or switch to a Badlands will be based on available features and the unique FE interior.

I agree, really my decision will be based on factors like options and the interior colors, etc.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so if they can get 7000 orders for the FE then how many total orders do they have? 10K, 20K, 30K

I have a feeling some of us will not see the bronco until late summer
Sponsored