Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want to trade their FE reservation with me I’m game. I reserved on night of reveal at 9:45pm EST so have a good spot in line. I reserved a Wildtrak but now thinking I prefer an FE. I‘m willing to call ford customer service and tell them “a friend and I“ want to switch reservations And see if they‘ll allow us to switch with no Issues or either of us losing place in line.

If not, I’m ordering a Badlands + Squatch (with high, leather and 2.7/auto) so no worries if no takers.

PM me if interested.
FWIW: There is nothing in the reservation FAQ about a 'place in line' based on when a reservation came in. In fact, it is entirely up to the dealer and they determine the 'when' for converting a reservation into an order. So those looking to change have no reason to believe a reservation now is any different than a reservation a month ago. At least not according to any of the FAQ on how Ford handles this, in fact, the reservation isn't even with Ford, it is with the dealership.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FWIW: There is nothing in the reservation FAQ about a 'place in line' based on when a reservation came in. In fact, it is entirely up to the dealer and they determine the 'when' for converting a reservation into an order. So those looking to change have no reason to believe a reservation now is any different than a reservation a month ago. At least not according to any of the FAQ on how Ford handles this, in fact, the reservation isn't even with Ford, it is with the dealership.
That’s not the way it’s going to work.
Customers will have a deadline to submit their orders. Then, the dealers will have a deadline to process those orders to Ford. Then Ford will start making the vehicles depending on their reservation number the best they can. They will be built and delivered according to your reservation number and the model, paint, packages, etc.
It won’t be perfectly in order of reservation but it will be close.

Last edited:

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most likely not going with the First Edition anymore. Lack of paint colors and the fugly ‘Navy Pier” interior.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dude, how can you transfer your reservation to me. I want the FE!!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude, how can you transfer your reservation to me. I want the FE!!!!
I believe Ford set up the reservation system to make it impossible to tranfer. Think of how many folks would sell their FE reservations for big profit if they didn't do that. A few weeks ago I already saw someone on ebay trying to get $5000 for a FE reservation. Feels bad for the person that buys it, only to find out it can't be tranfered. Hope it had the ebay money back guarantee on it.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe Ford set up the reservation system to make it impossible to tranfer. Think of how many folks would sell their FE reservations for big profit if they didn't do that. A few weeks ago I already saw someone on ebay trying to get $5000 for a FE reservation. Feels bad for the person that buys it, only to find out it can't be tranfered. Hope it had the ebay money back guarantee on it.
Roger that. I notice in your signature you have both a JLU and 4Runner Pro? Hmmm, how do you like your Runner off road? How does it compare to the JLU?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if we are going to see some rich people buy the FE to try and flip it once they take delivery of it? Kind of like how I keep seeing GT500 for over $100k lol

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The dealers will get the cancellations. They hope you cancel your FE. The extra 3500 FE are going to celebrities/VIPs.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Roger that. I notice in your signature you have both a JLU and 4Runner Pro? Hmmm, how do you like your Runner off road? How does it compare to the JLU?
The Rubicon is better off road but the Trd Pro is better on road with long trips. I'm hoping the new Bronco will be a blend of both.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Rubicon is better off road but the Trd Pro is better on road with long trips. I'm hoping the new Bronco will be a blend of both.
That is what I was estimating. Both your rigs are nice.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if we are going to see some rich people buy the FE to try and flip it once they take delivery of it? Kind of like how I keep seeing GT500 for over $100k lol
I have two FE'S on order, one for my wife and one for myself. I have to admit if my wife doesn't follow through and they're bringing $5k to $10k over sticker it will be hard to resist the flip. $5k to $10k will buy alot of Bronco accessories for mine, lol.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have two FE'S on order, one for my wife and one for myself. I have to admit if my wife doesn't follow through and they're bringing $5k to $10k over sticker it will be hard to resist the flip. $5k to $10k will buy alot of Bronco accessories for mine, lol.
I think you have to buy it or just walk away or take lesser trim....that will mean sales tax added on top of your purchase....flipping could get dicey.....tying up a lot for a little or nothing... :oops:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you have to buy it or just walk away or take lesser trim....that will mean sales tax added on top of your purchase....flipping could get dicey.....tying up a lot for a little or nothing... :oops:
I hear you, would need to buy. I'm thinking $2k to $3k in tax title and dealer fees. All depends on how much over sticker they're bringing. $5k over sticker might not be worth it, $10k over might be worth it. Kind of like going to Vegas, it's a crap shoot. Lol

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not the way it’s going to work.
Customers will have a deadline to submit their orders. Then, the dealers will have a deadline to process those orders to Ford. Then Ford will start making the vehicles depending on their reservation number the best they can. They will be built and delivered according to your reservation number and then the model, paint, packages, etc.
It won’t be perfectly in order of reservation but it will be close.
How is that 'not how it works' you can swap dealers right before converting to an order. Sounds like a reservation 'place in line' doesn't mean anything.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How is that 'not how it works' you can swap dealers right before converting to an order. Sounds like a reservation 'place in line' doesn't mean anything.
You can switch Dealers up untill Oct. 31. Orders I believe go in December. That should give Ford and dealers a month or two to sort out reservation pecking order.
Sponsored