Badlands
First Name
The Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Outback
Bronco
Badlands
I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
Advertisement

okbob

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I have no reason to doubt my dealer, or believe my dealer one way or the other...........because they can't answer anything one way or the other, as sad as that may be. And this dealer knows more than the previous dealer that I originally made my reservation with lol.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Bronco
First Edition
I have no reason to doubt my dealer, or believe my dealer one way or the other...........because they can't answer anything one way or the other, as sad as that may be. And this dealer knows more than the previous dealer that I originally made my reservation with lol.
We should buy magic 8 balls. They’ll probably give a better answer.

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Outback
Bronco
Badlands
This is gonna start some shit. I believe it to be true though. My dealer said something to the effect that webasto is building only a hand full of tops a day.
Ford is truly dropping the ball by not being truly transparent in their “email updates”. If Ford had said in an email what my GM told me, of course I would be bummed but I would be informed.

vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah NO

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Oh boy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

$h!t meet fan

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Bronco
Badlands
Well, that blows!

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
Same boat, I’m a 7/13 res, like 3 hrs into the reveal. Talked to my dealer today and said it’s 50/50 chance that I’ll get a MY21.

peta8368

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Bronco
Base
Clubs

This is gonna start some shit. I believe it to be true though. My dealer said something to the effect that webasto is building only a hand full of tops a day.
a handful of tops a day... with questionable quality..

from fellow forum member's video

Peter

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Optics
Advertisement