First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer called me and asked if I was ok with the MIC top or did I want to wait until 22 for a different model. Definitely double check with your dealer and make sure it's correct. You should also be getting 200,000 Ford pass rewards (approximately $1000) due to having to switch to the MIC top. You will not get those points until you actually purchase the Bronco.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FE's are auto converted to MIC top unless the buyer decided to switch to a different model altogether. Black leather is available now, not late availability. As long as your order isn't a priority 19, you should get scheduled for production soon, if not this Thursday. Call and ask your dealer what priority # you are. If you're 10-19 you're good and it's out of the dealers hands at this point.
I could be wrong but I have it in my head that the Mod top stays with order. Maybe @ZackDanger can chime in as I think he posted this info several times. Here's a post on what is supposed to happen. Says the dealer is to contact to buyer and confirm MIC top and make changes to the order. I'm budding out now cause I have no idea what I'm talking about:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...itching-to-mic-gray-from-black-mod-top.14618/

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could be wrong but I have it in my head that the Mod top stays with order. Maybe @ZackDanger can chime in as I think he posted this info several times. Here's a post on what is supposed to happen. Says the dealer is to contact to buyer and confirm MIC top and make changes to the order. I'm budding out now cause I have no idea what I'm talking about:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...itching-to-mic-gray-from-black-mod-top.14618/
I believe a dealer on the forum said that he had to edit the order to the MIC top... it will *not* happen automatically. (This was after they thought it would be automatically updated but got corrected from corporate after double checking)

If the FE order is not updated, it will just sit there in order purgatory until MY22 hits and something even worse happens to it.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mod top does not stay with the FE order. If you want a FE you get MIC top only. That includes no soft top either.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mod top does not stay with the FE order. If you want a FE you get MIC top only. That includes no soft top either.
What I meant was Mod top stays with the order, which becomes code 99 or deferred to my22, and no FE gets made (at least not for this order), unless the dealer changes it to MIC.

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
this guy should have to do sweepers...and dust pan bitch at that.. Its a Navy thing, that's what we do to slackers... I was taught if i don't know something to keep my mouth shut...not just bs...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did get an email about the MIC top. I was cool with that. That is the last one I received. With everyone chattering about build dates etc I decided to reach out to find out where I was on their list and got that quote back by email. So still no idea, and was confused by being told I was a late reservation.
Sounds screwed up.

I would be in the dealership with any information you have: your reservation confirmation email, your order confirmation email and the MIC top email.

What I don’t know is if you had to have the dealer change to a MIC or if it was automatic.

Once you get there ask for a current DORA and make sure it matches your order, and is priority code 19 or below.

If it is priority code 99, you need that changed to 19 or below.

If it has MOD top, you need that changed to MIC.

OP
OP

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sounds screwed up.

I would be in the dealership with any information you have: your reservation confirmation email, your order confirmation email and the MIC top email.

What I don’t know is if you had to have the dealer change to a MIC or if it was automatic.

Once you get there ask for a current DORA and make sure it matches your order, and is priority code 19 or below.

If it is priority code 99, you need that changed to 19 or below.

If it has MOD top, you need that changed to MIC.
Thanks Everyone.
He has gone dark on email. Looks like I will have to go into the dealership with those items in hand.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer got back to me. Said their contact at for told them the tops were supposed to autoconvert but mine did not. They were fixing on ford's end and supposedly all the FE broncos from this shop would be getting build dates in the next month or so. We shall see I guess.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are NO MY22 FEs. Period. Black Leather was late availability, which Ford had now said is available now. The FEs will be built with MIC tops. Your dealer is stupid, uniformed or lazy.
Oh come on now, there’s a better than average chance that his dealer is all three….

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are tires still an option?

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you not gotten the direct emails from Ford clarifying all of the FE issues?

I am FE and I have received no email from Ford. Nothing. Not. One. Thing.

Must be my spam filter, right?
Sponsored